Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ISO WHCL players

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Stimm, May 19, 2005.

1. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

ISO WHCL players

Looking for people who play regularly / semi regularly on USWest. Could be new player / established whichever. Im totally hooked into GuildWars and want to find a home for my accts. Most of the people on my friends list moved to GW with me so theya rent an option. Post here if interested, might give 1 acct per person or the whole lot ( 6 mule accts / 1 pvp mule acct / 1 playing acct ) to one , dont really matter

2. Greex

Greex Banned

I could use the accounts. I stopped playing diablo twice now and every time i deleted my accounts and items. I do it to stop me from coming back to diablo now. But lately i have been getting that urge to play and i truly miss the game. I have no items and i would like ur accounts if u would give them to me. My account on west is Greex983 so i would appreciate it if i could get those accounts. O and thank you if i do!

3. PhAtMaN

PhAtMaN IncGamers Member

I would be very grateful if i could get one of those accounts. I've been playing on and off for the past 2 years on 3 different realms (east west and europe). Most of the people I played with left the game but I still play it regularly. My main account got deleted a month ago because i forgot to renew my accts after I took a break from the game. So i've been startin out fresh with no items or tradeables. One of the accounts would help me get back on track and help me enjoy the game with better equipment. And if u decide to come back in the future I will help you out with items, etc. I would appreciate some help. If you don't choose me then fine, it's your choice. If you do, my west account is *scott12345

4. bigblr

bigblr IncGamers Member

I woild be happy to take that account(s) off your shoulders :)... I can't say I play uswest, but I can't say I play anyhting... I am just starting to make the switch from single player to bnet, and want to play hardcore on whatever realm. Thanks in advance.

P.S. If I may only have 1, I woild greatly appriciate a mule or two for the items. :)

5. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

Gib itamz Stimm!

...sorry, havn't said that in a while :D

6. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

what happened to the orginal way to play d2, when you made a sorc, lvled up using items you found, then mf'ed and traded to make you new chars???? just wondering :scratch:

7. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Werent you the same person looking for someone to make characters for them?

8. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

yup, but i had the items for them, and they were just duelers not mfers or first chars i had other chars to play but i couldn't be #$%^'d making them due to a 13 hours work day :( but i still have my lvl 90 sorc, and a lvl 83 bo barb (the best cta), but i never ask for items/begged, sorry but its the truth

9. senji

senji Banned

i'll take whatever that is left over thanks

10. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

Well, I still play Diablo 2 and haven't moved to guild wars or WoW like most players are. I wouldn't mind taking whatever you can spare. But it's sad to see you go, who am I gonna buy items with pgems from now? :(

11. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

They are only asking because it was offered to them. What would be the point of Stimm making this thread if nobody bothered to politely say that they would take a few items? I also think it's better to give to the people on this site than give to some bnet morons or to just let the character expire altogether.

12. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Thats my thought exactly Valar. Ive given away all that Im going to for now and I thank you all for your interest. I wont say who all was given them and I have asked them not to say they got them either