Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

iso: pgems USWscL

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by scrubsIzHere, Aug 10, 2010.

1. scrubsIzHere

scrubsIzHere Diabloii.Net Member

iso: pgems USWscL

i have 2 baal gc's and im going to start rolling them so i want some pgems:) looking for a bulk of pgems. let me know how many u have and what your price is.

2. Knarlfist

Knarlfist Diabloii.Net Member

Re: iso: pgems USWscL

I don't know if this pricing scheme looks accurate to you, but I found it while browsing the Trade Prices forum:

PGem = 1
    PAmethyst/Ruby = 2
    Ral = 2
    Sol = 4
    Hel = 7
    Ko = 8-10
    Lem = 12
    Pul/Gul = 15-20
    Um = 25-30
    Mal/Ist/HR (Vex+) = 40

I think I could dig up 40 pgems, which is a Mal's worth. I would consider an Um, or break it down into some combination of Guls Puls Lems (I could use some of them anyways).

Let me know if you are interested, and we can meet face to face or arrange a mule trade.

*knarlfist

3. VespeneGas

VespeneGas Diabloii.Net Member

just an FYI, pgems are pretty hot right now, contemporary prices on Bnet are roughly Ist per ~20 Pammys or ~40-45 pgems. These forums (more particularly the crafting supplies threads) have been underpaying for pgems, some of the recent crafting auctions have been more judicious in their payment therefore.

4. Knarlfist

I am gonna give one more day on my offer before I cancel. I was trying to be fair since I did offer it here in the forum first, but I've already lost the chance at an Um for 20pgems online while waiting a response.

Let me know either way even if you don't want them, so I can grab the better prices on bnet if I can =p

5. ProfoctorZeke

ProfoctorZeke Diabloii.Net Member

That's a strange pricing chart, and if you follow it, I'd be more than happy to trade my Puls for your Guls, or give 20 pgems for a Gul.

Scrubz, if you're interested, I have a gem auction running right now as a kicker to my crafter package auction.

6. Knarlfist

Not to usurp someone's trade post, but since the OP hasn't come back, I would definitely be willing to do either an Um or a Gul + Lem for 40 pgems.

Getting the top offer isn't my goal, I just wanted to make some room on mule, and get a couple runes I am missing for some runewords. If OP doesn't respond by the deadline I set in last post (basically by tonite), then shoot me a PM and I will trade you the gems Profoctor.

7. ProfoctorZeke

ProfoctorZeke Diabloii.Net Member

Ah, I'm looking to sell gems, not buy them. I have plenty.

8. Knarlfist

Okie.. offer officially cancelled, I believe I waited a fair amount of time.

Got 2 UMs for the lot online, so I think it turned out well in the end, but I would rather benefit the community here at the forums before random strangers on bnet =p