Iso; PEOPLE

devil_hatred

Diabloii.Net Member
Iso; PEOPLE

If you're a person that just died, bored of playing a certain character, or just wanna start playing with some friends. I'm looking for 3 or 4 people (that way we have a 4-5 person team.) To play through with.
I don't care about twinking after all it is your character. I really would like to start today, and maybe play once a week, and sporadically add in a weekend game. It's agitating to me because all of my buddies quit. I lost my 76 zon, and i just want to get started again, but i dont want a rush (nor do i have the items for getting rushed.) So How about it guys, anyone wanna make a new friend and a new character. Whisper me on east or reply here. *devil_hatred or *dowdevil. My name's drew, and let's just have some fun.
Also -sidenote- i'd like to build around each other's character, yet have enough independence to go at it alone. I'll be a light fury amazing/tank if needed. I'd love to have a barb, druid, necro, and sorc. SO holler at me if you are interested. :xcool:

I guess I could get back into Diablo even before the new ladder season. My schedule's a little tight with school and work and all that, but I am able to play once or twice a week.

uberjolt

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd rather we play untwinked, but it doesnt matter that much. I'll play. Acct is *joltx, I can play any day of the week.

Slash

Diabloii.Net Member
Shure ill play. We were in a team together a little while ago...didnt get past act2 :)

*slash-hc
When it comes to weekend games thats fine as long as its not at night. Cant make mondays but besides that im good.

Ima go with a sorc....kukusorc :)
Iv been eyin that build for a while and ill give it a shot.
The names Jim by the way.

WingBlade

Diabloii.Net Member
FrankZappa said:
I'm a people, but I dont play anymore. When are we getting rid of these insipid xmas expressions?
Those Xmas Smiley are here to stay, but u can still use the other smileys if u scroll down... since it shows ALL the other smileys. Just a hint..

FrankZappa

Diabloii.Net Member
Screw hints, I want fully detailed instructions and I want to be called Noob, Nub, Newb and any other variations on the word at the end of the post god damn it.

wangboBW

Diabloii.Net Member
You can count me in as a necro =-).
But I am on West though......
NVM, I think I'm sticking to West

If I can't be the sorc, I'd like to be the necro. I'll go whatever build you want, but I'm assuming summoner would be the best.