Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ISO: KickSin Build ideas

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Desi, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Desi

Desi IncGamers Member

ISO: KickSin Build ideas

Im gonna start off by saying...i have no idea how to make a kicksin.:badteeth:
    This includes the fact, that i have nothing for a kicksin in mind.:lipsrsealed:

I personally think kick sins would be fun.:rolleyes: But...i'm not gonna attempt this one by my self, because i've seen kicksins suck like crazy...and then i've seen others destroy the game.

Also, on a side note, one of my friends is making a kick/trap/bowa sin...yes inspired by Zaiychick or w/e, (props zaiy:thumbsup:) and personally, that thing looks fun as hell to play on...so if anyone has an idea how to make that...that wud be cool too.

..ThAnKs.

2. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

I say max kicks, and get good gear, and kick away, and go check the giuide threads here and in the assasin forum.

3. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

I say no...

1 Point kicks is usually sufficient, depending on the amount of + Skills gear. Less + skills = more into kicks as a base. You will NOT want more than slvl 23 Kicks after all + skills as this reaches 5 kicks per sequence, which is simply too long in a dueling enrivonment.

Currently doing a Kick / Trap guide, a extremely rough draft is posted in the Assa forum, and testing is still being done, full guide will be out in a couple of months.

4. Desi

Desi IncGamers Member

ty guys, appreciate the lil' hints

5. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

An important part of a kicksin is what you've got on your W and in your stash.
    Wiz4d3pt has a weapon and shield for every occasion - matching weakness and breakpoints is what wins you a duel.

6. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

While true, as with most duelers a general Pubby setup can be achieved, comprimising the needed bps etc.