ISO: homunculus, gull, chancies, and more

Doc Funk

Diabloii.Net Member
ISO: homunculus, gull, chancies, and more

just started playing again after a few years and i'm trying to get some decent equipment so my poison necro can solo hell better

ISO:
homunculus or a spirit shield
gull
rockstopper or shako
chancies

What I have to offer
rals
p gems
junk jewels
tons of orts and tals
low numbers of other runes: amns, sols, shaels
essence of suffering x1

haha i know its a pretty weak offering but it's my first and only character right now and thats what i've found so far. i know i probably can't get a shako for anything there but some of the other things i figured wouldn't be too hard. let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return. thanks:wave:

eohano

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ISO: homunculus, gull, chancies, and more

I've got a homunculus and low shako for 4 p amethysts each. If you don't have 8, let me know and we'll figure something else out.

mztan

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a pair of 33 chancies. I'll take a p amethyst or two, or 3 pgems, or 3 rals. If you're on in the next couple hours i'll be on, *supmang.

Doc Funk

Diabloii.Net Member

I've got a homunculus and low shako for 4 p amethysts each. If you don't have 8, let me know and we'll figure something else out.
i have 4 p amethysts for the shako, and i have other crafting supplies for the homunculus if you need any rals, tals, orts, jewels, other p gems, etc

Doc Funk

Diabloii.Net Member

I have a pair of 33 chancies. I'll take a p amethyst or two, or 3 pgems, or 3 rals. If you're on in the next couple hours i'll be on, *supmang.
that sounds good i'll find you online