Not open for further replies.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member
Iso/ft

I'll try to update this regularly -- Current as of: August 30th, 2010

For Trade:

Set Items
M'andras Tenet
Immortal King's Stone Crusher (2-socket)

Uniques
Wizardspike
Shaftstop
Gamershred
String of Ears
Infernostride
Peasant Crown

Wizardspike (socketed-Ist)
Goldwrap
Lidless Wall
Skin of the Vipermagi (socketed-perfect topaz)

Runewords
'Enlightenment'

Runes and Pgems and Essences: varying supplies depending upon ingame trading and MF runs

-----------------------​

In Search Of:

Magic Fortuitous Rings of Fortune x2
Gheeds x2
Small MF Charms x20

'Insight' x2
'Call to Arms'
Life Small Charms (with extra mods and/or resitances)
Annihilus x2
Paladin Hellfire Torch
Sorceress Hellfire Torch
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Stone of Jordan x2
Vampire Gaze

Guillaume's face
Dracul's Grasp
Raven Frost x2
Lifetap Wand
4os Phase Blade

Runes
Mal
Um x4
Gul
Dol
Ber
Ist
Sur
Cham
Lo
-----------------------​

I'll take offers on anything on the FT list (pgems, rals, sols, etc...) it doesn't have to be on my ISO, and vice-versa.

-----------------------​

Most In Need Of

'Insight'
Paladin Torch
Annihilus
Gheeds x2
SoJ x2
Mara's

Last edited:

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Iso/ft

HI\i, I have almost all your ISO, I'm looking for crafting materials (junk jewels, perf amethysts, perf rubies, rals, sols).

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Most in need of: (current -- August 18th, 2010)
Dusk Shroud/Archon Plate (3-socket)
Ber

Tal Rasha's Guardianship (Lacquered Plate)
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth (Mesh Belt)
Tal Rasha's Adjudication (Amulet)

HoZ
HoTo
Arachnid Mesh

Last edited:

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

I have these:

Tal Rasha's Guardianship (Lacquered Plate)
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth (Mesh Belt)
Tal Rasha's Adjudication (Amulet)
Gheeds x2 (128gf 36mf 14price, 105gf 39mf 10price)

Herald of Zakarum (179ed)
Arachnid Mesh (100+ ed)
Dusk Shroud 3os 465def
Life Grand Charms/Small Charms (w/ extra mods) <--- i have multiple 18-19 life scs, some with minor mods, also some life large charms
Annihilus (15att 17res 6xp)
Mara's Kaleidoscope (20res)
Stone of Jordan x2

ISO:
crafting materials: junk jewels, rals, perf amethysts, sols, perf rubies, perfect gems (40 max).
earth shifter
4os 90+ life dusk shroud
3-4os 40+ life magic shield
15ias 30ed jewels
nice rare amulet with good str+dex, doesnt need skills

I'm not sure what's the rate for craft materials on non ladder though. I'm thinking 40jjs:HR, while 2jjs:1ral:1sol:1perf ame:1perf ruby, and other pgems:jj.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

How many jj, rals, sols, pgems, etc... for all 3 tal's?

Whatever you feel would be fair works for me.

Last edited:

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll take 60 points worth of crafting stuff/pgems for the tals. The belt has 15mf, which is perfect :)
Do you need other items from my list?

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Do you need other items from my list?
Yes haha, all of it pretty much, but Tal's is what I want most.

It might take me a day or two to round up 60 points worth, unless you'll take a HR to count as 40. Finally got one from baal :) Its a jah I think, I was going ot use it for enigma, but... I would rather have Tal's.

I understand if you only want crafting items, because I'm wary to trade for HR's or Rare Items due to stupid dupes.

EDIT:

I'll try to trade the jah for 40 pgems (hopefully getting some rubies and amythest in there for you.)

EDIT: (again)

Unless you want the jah... been trying to find tal's for a couple weeks now, so... you tell me what you want, haha.

Last edited:

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Don't know if it was just luck, but I found the plate and belt today, and the ammy was traded to me for 500k.

I still have 60+ "points" worth going by:

'm thinking 40jjs:HR, while 2jjs:1ral:1sol:1perf ame:1perf ruby, and other pgems:jj.
So, if you will trade me any of my most needed items (see below list) I would be happy to do that.

Last edited:

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

For 60 jj specifically, or 60 "points" like before. I'm really stupid, and I was confusing Jewels with gems (still new, and I never even pick up jewels, I will start now though, didn't know they could be crafted)

However.

I do have 60+ "points" worth of gems and runes, quite a few pamythyst and pruby.

If you would still trade.

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

For 60 jj specifically, or 60 "points" like before. I'm really stupid, and I was confusing Jewels with gems (still new, and I never even pick up jewels, I will start now though, didn't know they could be crafted)

However.

I do have 60+ "points" worth of gems and runes, quite a few pamythyst and pruby.

If you would still trade.
I meant 60 points, sure I'll trade them for your prubies/pamies/pgems/rals/sols. Send me a mule I'll load it up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I've never traded other than what can be done in the trade windows.

Could you explain how we do this?

EDIT:
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626191

I read that, I'll have to make an account and a mule for it.

EDIT:
Could I just trade the gems to you in chunks? Since there are 3 items, you can divide them up into atleast 3 accounts, depending where you want the gems. I have all of them on one account, so I'll just trade them to you in chunks. Seems more safe.

Last edited:

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll trade you in chunks divided up like this: (tenative, help me out here)

HoZ - All Prubies and Pamythyst
Arach - All Runes and half the gems left
Gheeds - The rest of my gems

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll trade you in chunks divided up like this: (tenative, help me out here)

HoZ - All Prubies and Pamythyst
Arach - All Runes and half the gems left
Gheeds - The rest of my gems
Since in this trade, you're trading with only one trader (me) you can just put them in one account.

by the way if you have white unsocketed antlers, i'll consider each of them as 3 points. i need quite a few of those to imbue :)

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Since in this trade, you're trading with only one trader (me) you can just put them in one account.

by the way if you have white unsocketed antlers, i'll consider each of them as 3 points. i need quite a few of those to imbue
I'm not comfortable with a mule trade, I would rather trade to you directly.

If you don't have room on one single character for all 60 points worth of crafting supplies you can break it up into different characters. Thats what I was trying to suggest.

For example:
Say you need to break it up into 3 characters, put 1 of each of your items on each character, then I can trade to each one in chunks, in the same game. Trade one set of gems for your item, then you can bring in another character, do the same thing, etc... Until we're done! Would be quicker, and safer than a mule trade.

I don't see it being much of an inconveniece, it would even save you (and me) time and hassle of transfering everything.

We just need to arrange a time to meet in game! :)

Last edited:

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

If you must have a mule trade, I will do one. I probably won't be able to make an account and get everything tansfered until... Tomorrow or Friday.

You could send me a mule.

Let me know what you are willing to do.

Thanks.

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be quite busy today (thursday) packing up for an overseas flight tomorrow. After that I won't be able to access D2 for quite a while. I will send you a mule today, you might be able to catch me online *alphaz2 or *alphasquare.

Status
Not open for further replies.