Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ISO for a friend!

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by ninjaduckie, Jun 25, 2010.

1. ninjaduckie

ninjaduckie IncGamers Member

ISO for a friend!

Hey all! A friend of mine (unfortunately he doesn't have an account on this site) is looking for 6 jewels that have 24 max damage to them. These jewels will be going on a level 30 zealing paladin (pvp dueler), so any additional stats to these jewels that will increase his dueling chances that would be fantastic.

My friend will be paying in high runes; how many I'm not sure, but if you would like to message me sometime within the day tomorrow I'll be able to bring him into the conversation.

I'm not going to say it would be an ingame trade, so if you do happen to have these jewels, it will be a mule trade only for now until we get another situation figured out.

Please feel free to PM me in game or here!

*ninjaduckie

2. BattleFanatic

BattleFanatic IncGamers Member

Re: ISO for a friend!

Just to let you know.. these are the max you can get and are VERY expensive.

3. ninjaduckie

ninjaduckie IncGamers Member

Re: ISO for a friend!

I realize this; my friend is more than able to pay for these in legit runes and/or items if you need them. What items he has I'm not too sure (just asked him if he was willing to pay in runes), but if anyone has them I'm more than willing to set up a way for anyone interested to meet him in game (during the day only; he has kids and spends time with them during the evening, so he's not on).