Diabloii.Net Member
ISO Deaths Set, other VLLD items...

ISO: VLLD
Deaths Disguise Gloves DONE
Deaths Disguise Belt
Lv.9-15 Charms + Jewels
3os Crown
Twitchthroe DONE
4os Pally Shield(Heraldic prefered w/ 35+ed%)

Last edited:

vibingv

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ISO Deaths Set, other VLLD items...

Might not be what you're looking for but I have:
0os Sup Heraldic Shield (14ED, 30res, 15dura) 30 def
Let me know if you're interested.

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

ProfoctorZeke - Dont really have any pgems or the like. Maybe a few low runes, other then that its all high lvl stuff and some uniques.. anything in paticular your looking for?

Vibingv - you know where you picked that up from? If it was hell or something of the like it should roll 4 sockets, but I am not sure. What lvl req on it?

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

Dol, Fal, Io, Lum.. about the lowest runes I have.

Vibingv - Im gonna hold off, after looking at that link ima shoot for 35%+ automod, if I dont though I'll hit you up for it - the res are nice for when I am up against higher levels. Thanks though for the info.

ProfoctorZeke

Diabloii.Net Member

What's your IGN? Not sure if you have anything I want so it's a freebie.

I'm currently on *Zekemule but if you're not on I'll be on *ProfoctorZeke later.

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

Awesome, appreciate it. I'll hit you up now. I owe you now - so just hit me up whenever you may need something.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

All items have a set max # of sockets regardless of where they were dropped. http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/paladinshields.shtml
So provided you use a socket quest (and not gamble with the cube) you are guaranteed 4 sockets on it. Level req is 12.
totally untrue, look here.

The number of sockets from a quest reward is always the maximum possible based on the ilvl and item type (assuming its a white item).

vibingv

Diabloii.Net Member

My bad, I always thought Larzuk did the max #. I stand corrected.

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

DiabloLikesMMA:
I think the smallest value items I have are like Fal, Lum, Io, Pul, Dol... what do ya think?

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

No longer have the Pul, if not runes, maybe I have something you want. Leme know, Thanks

Dankha

Diabloii.Net Member

I got a spirit set, some ists, couple lum's... no vamp atm. Ill take all 4 whenever we reach a deal.

DiabloLikesMMA

Diabloii.Net Member

Well they are not worth an Ist ( unless you are generous ) I don't need Lums... so if all else fails - You can have them. Find me on *justin_credible or send a mule.

Thanks.