ISO complete monster/area level chart

Warmongers

Diabloii.Net Member
ISO complete monster/area level chart

I've been looking around the net forever, and can't seem to find any complete or near-complete monster and area level charts for v 1.11b. The best that I could find was a list of 1.11 act boss and commonly MF'ed superuniques mlvl list, but other than that, nothing. I also took a look at the monstats.txt file, but couldn't make out where the area or monster levels were listed, amongst all the information scattered about :undecided:

I'm wondering what level NM and hell cows are, so I can guess what might be the best mods on charms that they can drop. A complete v 1.11 list would also be nice, if anyone knows where one is located :smiley:

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Leohappy: the second link is terribly outdated and inacurate. For what monster drops what (and also a level of monster) I would use Atma drop calculator. Atma can be downloaded here.

Delreich

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Btw, why doesn't he drop anything anymore :shocked: ?
He was, for some unknown reason, assigned to a TC all of his own for Hell.
Noone bothered to actually create that TC though...

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Delreich said:
It's probably a typo in the datafiles, otherwise what's the point :rolleyes: ?

jgreg7

Diabloii.Net Member
Delreich said:
That would have been odd - Fangskin as a target for runs!

LouisLeGros

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ISO complete monster/area level chart

okay I'm hearing conflicting things here...

I just want a confirmation. Would the Great Marsh, Flayer Jungle & the spider caverns in act 3 NM be level 50 areas?

drool

Diabloii.Net Member

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: If I can assume you're looking for skillers, you might have a better chance running through Lower Kurast and popping the superchests. The superchests have a higher chance of dropping charms - the monster drops and chest drops would be lvl 52, and do not have a lower chance of becoming a skiller, than the lvl 50 areas.

LouisLeGros

Diabloii.Net Member

okay, so it is equal chance to roll/get a skiller from the level 52 charms as it is for lvl 50 charms?

If so then I need to look into those super chest... I've never really noticed any in lower kurast (I hate it, bunch of zealots that run away and it is so sparcely populated).

I usually don't have much trouble finding grandcharms though, I get about 2 a run. Add in the gold and gem farming I do as well then I think it is pretty effective. If only I could get a good skiller.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member

I suspect that someone mistook Fangskin for Pindleskin, and wanted to nerf pindleruns.

iGyman

Diabloii.Net Member

the links provided in the original reply are dead or unusable atm - is there any other site to provide this info?

PS: 2 year old post ftw