ISO 5 soc eth zerker

CosmoNova

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: ISO 5 soc eth zerker

Best for a Lo and I can add something else.... but we may still talk in Ists?

what's your IGM pls?

*cosmonova

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member

Cosmo, I managed to trade for an eDeath zerker.

But I will stand by my offer to you. We can trade immediately or later if you want to find a better offer. Your choice.

monow

Diabloii.Net Member

But I will stand by my offer to you. We can trade immediately or later if you want to find a better offer. Your choice.
Just out of curiosity and because I'm thinking of buying one, how much did the eDeath zerker cost?

CosmoNova

Diabloii.Net Member

ic, let's keep the original one if you don't mind?
what's your ign? I can't get on yet. if u can't catch me in game (cuz of timezone problem...), feel free to mule it. :nod:

Ploog

Diabloii.Net Member

Just out of curiosity and because I'm thinking of buying one, how much did the eDeath zerker cost?
I don't think there is an average price right now, and you can probably find a better deal, but I paid 2 Ber. I didn't have any real plans for them and didn't have time to wait for a better deal, and he really wanted Infinity.

But hey, gor a few skillers thrown in :alright:

ic, let's keep the original one if you don't mind?
what's your ign? I can't get on yet. if u can't catch me in game (cuz of timezone problem...), feel free to mule it.
Cos, I pm'd you some game info if you're still around otherwise I'll mule later.

*brimmstone