Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ISO 3os Archon Plate

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by JEB90, Aug 19, 2010.

1. JEB90

JEB90 Diabloii.Net Member

ISO 3os Archon Plate

Hi--

As the title says. I'd like 500+ def. Normal only--no superiors.

JEB90

*jeb90

2. reclinemusic

reclinemusic Diabloii.Net Member

Re: ISO 3os Archon Plate

3os Archon Plate 470 def
    All I got, sorry.

3. JEB90

If I get tired of looking for a higher def, I'll buy that one simply because your avatar makes me happy. Unfortunately, here in Colorado that's about as close to Pliny as I get, unless I happen to hit the local liquor store on the one (random) day a month when they get a shipment. At least the GABF is only a month away. ^^

JEB90

*jeb90

4. reclinemusic

Oh wow, you have good taste *very impressed* Being in southern california I am fortunate to have it more often than I should. The liquor stores here literally only sell one bottle per customer and they are gone the day after they get a shipment.

Avery's maharaja is quite good, and I'm impressed with new belgium's ranger IPA. Enjoy the gabf! I'm going to stone's 14th anniversary on saturday.

5. JEB90

Maharaja is one of my favorites, too. As an added bonus for me, the Avery tasting room is 10 minutes from my house. Ranger was better than I expected having tasted the Elysian New Belgium brews for someone else (don't bother with that). I still think, appropriately enough, that their Belgian style stuff is better. If it makes it out there, try some of the Lips of Faith series--very good stuff. For hoppy Colorado beers, though, you really need to try Oskar Blues Gordon and Gubna. They are both in the same category as Maharaja and Pliny. For California beers, I like Stone, too--their Ruination is solid. I also like Port Brewing's Hop-15. If you ever travel back east, try to get your hands on Southern Tier's Unearthly--another top notch imperial IPA (clocking in at 11% alcohol to boot).

JEB90

*jeb90

6. reclinemusic

wow, very nice being that close to avery. I'm more hoppy than belgian. I see Lips of faith at the store... is that a sour beer? Oskar blues is very solid. I'm a big fan of dales pale ale and gubna. Had gubna on tap at port brewing's pizza place. Port has an excellent double IPA call mongo that's pretty new. The last 2 bottles of hop 15 I've bought have been flat, unfortunately. They've probably fixed it by now though. Thanks for the info on unearthly, I'm going to new york in sept, so we'll see what I can find.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  7. JEB90

Oskar Blues is nearby, too--15 minutes in the other direction. Lips of Faith is a series of different Belgian styles (I pretty much like all beer ^^). La Folie is very sour--I like it, but it's a little extreme if you don't like sour beers. Dark Kriek is a slightly sour cherry-based beer, and Eric's Ale is slightly sour peach-based beer. While I'm usually opposed to fruiting the beer (and always when it's in the glass), these are pretty good. I'll have to look for Mongo--haven't seen that here yet. Southern Tier is in New York, so you should be able to find Unearthly. I don't know if they ship that far east, but try to find Dreadnought by Three Floyd's, too (they are out of Indiana). It's the same kind of beer. Hit me up online any time if you want to chat beer some more. Someone's probably going to piss and moan at us for being OT here soon.

JEB90

*jeb90

8. JEB90

OK--I've given up on the 500+ Def. 2xPul for the 470? if that works, I'm on line now, or I can send a mule. Let me know.

JEB90

*jeb90

9. reclinemusic

Cool with me. I won't get home until 6ish pm pacific, so your call on the mule. Look me up if you wanna beer-chat more later :D
    *reclinemusic2

10. JEB90

I'll look for you tonight. If that doesn't work, I'll send a mule.

JEB90

*jeb90

11. Knarlfist

Knarlfist Diabloii.Net Member

Lol!

I just found a 500+ with zero sockets, and was gonna offer it for whatever price if you wanted to try cube rolling and taking the chance. Then I noticed that I actually had the materials for the socket roll sitting in my stash, so I threw them in.... and: 1 effin socket.

Oh well... coulda been a nice armor for runeword, now it's 35k to Charsi :(

12. JEB90

I had the same luck with an 1100 def ebugged sacred armor. At least I managed to roll 5 sockets on a zerker axe. You win some...

JEB90

*jeb90

13. Knarlfist

Knarlfist Diabloii.Net Member

Just did a Phase Blade too...

3 Sockets. I don't even know if that is usable for something, but it's been a very unlucky night. Did I mention the Pul rune from Hell Hellforge quest as well? hahaha