Isn't it disgusting...

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Isn't it disgusting...

...how men today drool over women like dogs over sirloin. Seriously, men might as well be pet hamsters. I think that women get too much attention and don't deserve half of it. I hate walking down the street and seeing a little girl with her man slave hugging and touching her in the middle of the street, and her not giving a damn. What ever happened to this ? It's time for men to become men again.

-Gix

KillJoyBob

Diabloii.Net Member
That's certainly your opinion.

Relationships come in all "shapes and sizes", just like the people in them.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
KillJoyBob said:
That's certainly your opinion.

Relationships come in all "shapes and sizes", just like the people in them.
In my...area...these relationships are ones in which the females are the predominant figures. In my humble opinion, the relationship should be balanced. Women today expect to be spoiled and nurtured like babies (at least my from experiences).

-Gix

DrunkPotHead

Diabloii.Net Member
Gix said:
...how men today drool over women like dogs over sirloin. Seriously, men might as well be pet hamsters. I think that women get too much attention and don't deserve half of it. I hate walking down the street and seeing a little girl with her man slave hugging and touching her in the middle of the street, and her not giving a damn. What ever happened to this ? It's time for men to become men again.

-Gix
Sounds like you need some help in this department.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Gix said:

-Gix
There's this magical thing called genetics

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I drool over sirlons much, much more than a woman. As long as they are cooked.

I wonder if the moves in Hitch work.

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
I drool over sirlons much, much more than a woman. As long as they are cooked.

I wonder if the moves in Hitch work.

If you watched the movie..you should alrdy know. If not..watch it, its good.

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
KillJoyBob said:
When is her mommy brining her over for a play date? :D
Grow up, get a job, move out of the basement.

-Gix

P.S. Did I mention you're pathetic?

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
*taking bets on the over/under of posts from now that this will be closed because of flamewar*

in regards to the post. there are always going to be people out there who whistle, cat call, and make inappropriate comments when a woman walks by, however these people make up a small group in the general population. they are more puplicized(sp?) because of their actions. its too bad, but overall its not like an epidemic of horny shouting men.

phil

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Phil said:
*taking bets on the over/under of posts from now that this will be closed because of flamewar*

in regards to the post. there are always going to be people out there who whistle, cat call, and make inappropriate comments when a woman walks by, however these people make up a small group in the general population. they are more puplicized(sp?) because of their actions. its too bad, but overall its not like an epidemic of horny shouting men.

phil
I'm not talking about the horny mexicans. I'm talking about overly gropey lovers who give women too much attention and thus receive no respect or attention from the woman. It's unfair how men sometimes treat women like goddesses and get a mere grunt in return.

-Gix

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
I am like that. I treat my girlfriends like princesses. Cause I like to. In my relationships, I like to give. I like to give in bed, I like to give socially, I like to give in all aspects. I don't let them walk all over me, I give them as much as they give me. If you are in a relationship where you give and give and don't recieve, then it is time to get out.

goodluck
phil

Gix

Diabloii.Net Member
Phil said:
I am like that. I treat my girlfriends like princesses. Cause I like to. In my relationships, I like to give. I like to give in bed, I like to give socially, I like to give in all aspects. I don't let them walk all over me, I give them as much as they give me. If you are in a relationship where you give and give and don't recieve, then it is time to get out.

goodluck
phil
I like to give as well. What gets to me is the men who give give give and never receive. Girls today seem so unappreciative of affection.

-Gix

P.S. This is not a personal matter.