Is your friend as WEIRD as mine?

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
Is your friend as WEIRD as mine?

I've seen weird people and know myself to be a little bit weird myself, but this friend of mine (I'll just call him Melvin) wrote the book.

I haven't seen him in ages, maybe over a decade, and I finally bumped into him again last month in a Best Buy store in the Big Apple. He was with his wife -- attractive young lady who looks quite like Ariel, the Little Mermaid created by Walt Disney. Then the memories I shared with this guy came back like a streak of lightning. (not blizzard ok?)

Melvin fell in love with Ariel after watching the movie. He collected every picture of Ariel ever drawn. He had all the comic books, cartoon figurines, posters, name it he had it. He could draw pictures very well and I remember how he spent a lot of time just drawing Ariel's face. This was when we were in high school over a decade ago. Needless to say he saw the Little Mermaid over a hundred times and has memorized practically the script of the entire movie. He told me how he dreamed about Ariel (not going any further here)...

Back to present: His wife looks like Ariel minus the fins. I guess he married the girl (or mermaid) of his dreams.

I couldn't think of any person weirder than this dude. Do you know anybody who's weirder?

Not really wierd, pretty lucky the guy got to marry the girl of his dreams, the wierd part is watching the movie way too much but hey... If I met someone that looked like my dream girl, I'd probly marry her :drool:

Such weirdness I have never seen. I am ashamed to call you folks the same species as me.

Everyone knows Princess Jasmine is teh hottie, and she knows all those middle-eastern position thingys, I'll bet...

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
C'mon, that purple octupus lady in Little Mermaid is HOT! :lol:

Yeah, Ihave to admit, that is a bit weird. But if you get to marry the girl of your dreams, I'd say you're pretty lucky.

th5418

Banned
MixedVariety said:
Everyone knows Princess Jasmine is teh hottie, and she knows all those middle-eastern position thingys, I'll bet...
Of course, all those karma sutra moves.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
Such weirdness I have never seen. I am ashamed to call you folks the same species as me.

Word!
:surprise:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
ow ow ow wait a minute, well all these girls might be hot and all, but who can forget snowwhite?? now THAT is a girl to die for :thumbsup:

Deathwing

Banned
raffster said:
I couldn't think of any person weirder than this dude. Do you know anybody who's weirder?
Replace "he saw the Little Mermaid over a hundred times" with "he saw the Lion King over a hundred times" and you'll have a good description of a "friend" of mine, so yeah, I do know someone weirder.

gaoneng

Diabloii.Net Member
Deathwing said:
Replace "he saw the Little Mermaid over a hundred times" with "he saw the Lion King over a hundred times" and you'll have a good description of a "friend" of mine, so yeah, I do know someone weirder.
Huh he married a lion? :scratch: So humanity has finally come to this.... :clap: