Is uswest offline???

Angelius

Diabloii.Net Member
Is uswest offline???

ive tried to play on uswest but it wont connect but it connects to the other 3...im pretty sure i didnt do anything wrong as i havent played for a week..so any help would be great thanks..

forumfreak

Diabloii.Net Member
you logged in and out of too many rooms at a short period of time... they say 20 is the limit per day... give or take some... what it is, is that it triggers something in b.net and they see that as "possible" l33t hackzorz blah blah blah... so yeah... just watch it next time... it happens to me alot... i use 2 comps... one for me and the other for my bro... and since we use the same ip address we gotta refrain from going into too many cs runs in hell... :( bummer but oh wells...

Angelius

Diabloii.Net Member
nah its ok now i finally got on. the problem was not that i did something wrong when i was playing but that i couldnt even play at all there was no logging in and out...but thanks any way..

forumfreak

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont get it... you said that you could log into the other 3... so there was logging in and out... normally restricted accounts for what you did can last up to 3 hours... longer if you keep checking is what i heard...

fledgeling

Diabloii.Net Member
battle.net bans everyone except for bots, who are patient and can wait

if battle.net bans me for fast clicking on a celeron 366 computer which barely runs the game, they should seriously reconsider changing their ban metodology..