Is USEast realm down?

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Is USEast realm down?

Anyone having problems connecting to the servers on USEast? It's 8:40 PM EST and I'm getting a connectivity error (not a temp ban ^_^). Thanks

Need a name

Diabloii.Net Member
I was in a game and when I exited it signed me out. I tried to log back in and got a msg saying how I can't connect to the realm server but I thought it was only me...glad to see I'm not alone:tongue: .

Lord Nyax

Banned
I know that Deetox was just kicked off for a second. It might have just been a heavy night, so the servers had to slow down a bit.

japazo

Diabloii.Net Member
I was just searching through trade games and suddenly got booted with a CD-Key Banned message. Im gonna be seriously pissed if I got banned for no reason...I just restarted playing like 2 weeks ago

Apoptosis

Diabloii.Net Member
I exited a game and got automatically reconnected like when I get a temp ban....but the message said something about making sure a port was open, that something might be weird with my firewall. I could connect to west still but not east. After restarting I could connect fine though.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone having problems connecting to the servers on USEast? It's 8:40 PM EST and I'm getting a connectivity error (not a temp ban ^_^). Thanks
Actually I scrolled up the message dialog, and I have seen you on before, even a few games too. Are you sure you got connection error?