Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

is this valid hammer equip.?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by jd20pod, Feb 26, 2004.

1. jd20pod

jd20pod IncGamers Member

is this valid hammer equip.?

I have read the hammer guide and wanted to see if I could come up with hell usable equiment out of the stuff I have laying around in my stash. (some of this stuff is very standard but some of the items are not seen in the guides). I am very eagar to have someone point out the flaws in this equitment selection so I can alter it as nessary.

HOZ + P diamond
    stealth mageplate
    raven frost
    dwarfstar or SOJ
    mara's
    silkweave
    nightsmoke (upgraded)
    delirium demonhead
    frosties
    wizard spike

I think this equitment covers the basic issues for a hammerdin (75 resits all in hell, 75% FCR, and some cool mana regen items) with the execption of DR please offer any suggestions you can

thanks

Jd20pod

2. norvi11erogers

norvi11erogers IncGamers Member

looks great. if you can get better armor eventually that might be good, and i do think that enigma might serve another character better, but it should be fine for a hammerdin. but that stuff will be great for hell.

3. Minz mlf

Minz mlf IncGamers Member

Vipermagi is cheap and easy. More resists, +1, and fcr. What more could you ask for? :)

4. simmk81

simmk81 IncGamers Member

how abt que hegan instead of viper magi? or the all time classic- and Rag's fave: ga

5. jd20pod

jd20pod IncGamers Member

thanks for the replys guys!

the + to skills would be nice from vipermagi the and I do need the FCR that is kind of why I went with the cheap stealth. the resisits from vipermagi won't help much unless i am cursed or i change up my equipment to increase my max resists I could also pull out the P-diamond in my sheild and some dam reduce. or even a some magic find. anything else you can sugest would be great.

the only thing that the armor has to give me is the fcr. so GA is kind of out (no fast cast rate)

is it even worth trying to reach the next frame break beyond the 75%?

6. norvi11erogers

norvi11erogers IncGamers Member

for some reason i wrote enigma instead of delerium. good job me.

7. Anksun

Anksun IncGamers Member

75% fcr is very all you need.

And Wizardspike has 50% so... you wont need a lot more. If you can get arachnid mesh (if you got hoz... i guess you can get arachnid also).

Then you could switch frosties for Magefists ( you wont need that much more mana with wizardspike, imo you would be better serve with a shako instead of delirium for all the mana you can dreams of).

This way you could forget about this: "i must have fcr on armor" and focuss on what you want like res, +skills or even magic find with a nice skullders.

Only suggestions of course as you are going to do all good with the stuff you list as well :)

8. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

I think shako is better for hammer din tho and hoto r just way better then wizard with the godly 3 to all skill. with 30-40 resis all along with zak and mara you kill stuff like almost twice as fast as with wizard.

9. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

ya of course the best gear is better then better gear but i think our poster is trying to "make do" with what he has on hand

SOJ > Dwarf

stealth should be fine compared w/ vipermagi

If you go with Forstburns lose the silkweaves for Water Walks//Sandstorm Treks//Tearhuanchs

10. simmk81

simmk81 IncGamers Member

or slap on a trang glove for 20 fcr- at the expense of a good glove though...