"Have you seen Bungles twanger?"

"One skin, Two skin, three skin, fore..."

"Ok, let's all get our twangers out. Remember we can also bounce our balls too"

"And remember, don't forget to get your twangers out and play with your balls"

Oh my lord, that is just classic lol. Way too many lines for me to quote! :lol:

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
Suicidal Zebra said:
Plus, the video is a fake for a parody TV show on Channel 4 (in the UK), shown in 1979~

Sorry to burst any bubbles :D
It's not a fake, but it wasn't meant to air. It's a real show, and the cast did this bit as a joke for their own entertainment.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
SuggestiveName said:
It's not a fake, but it wasn't meant to air. It's a real show, and the cast did this bit as a joke for their own entertainment.
Hrm... not what I heard.

The cast of Rainbow did it for TV Offal, a Channel 4 parody program in the late 1970's, and was thus meant to air at a late night time slot. Rainbow the kids TV show never showed it, and never meant to.

Pretty sure it did air in fact on TV Offal, otherwise there would not be recordings flying about now.

EDIT: Just to be clear: Rainbow as a show did exist, but this is not a 'real' episode from the show.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
awww, i know why it didn't air now!
after the chick says "i was banging away all night with rod and roger" or something like that...
the next guy says "yes, but it broke my f***ing instrument"

awww... he swore on a kid's show!

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
So I found out the real story behind this "episode". Apparently there was a call for bloopers from a whole bunch of different British TV shows, (ie they wanted to do a special show with bloopers from a bunch of TV shows). Instead of sending in their bloopers, though, Rainbow just filmed this interesting fake episode. I think they knew when they filmed it that it wouldn't be aired.

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
*or if you havent got any balls, you can ask a friend if you can play with his*

*pluck pluck away, were going to pluck away all day
pluck pluck pluck today.....*

*where is bungo? I think jeff is trying to get him up..*

*were going to talk about playing today

playing with eachother jeff?

yes bungo*