Is this real?

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
did you watch the coin into the pop can trick on that page? that's wierd...I can't figure that one out
 
Stompwampa said:
i'd love to see his reaction if it pops inside of him! :shocked:
I imagine it going something like this:

*dull thud*
*look of sheer terror*
*Fall out of chair*
*slow stream of blood from mouth*

Or a bloody burp, either way.
 

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
I imagine it going something like this:

*dull thud*
*look of sheer terror*
*Fall out of chair*
*slow stream of blood from mouth*

Or a bloody burp, either way.

I'm not sure which would be funnier...the bloody burp, or the falling out of the chair and the blood strickling from the mouth...

Regardless, the dull thud followed by the look onhis face would be the best part...
 

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
Is it really like that in prison? I sure as hell aint going to break the law for money, somethings just arent worth it.
 

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
hahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahha

Sorry I just can't believe no one copped this. When he puts it in this mouth he pierces the balloon with his teeth so the air slowly seeps out of it. At the end he just swallows the small bit left.

It all goes in his stomach inflated? Sure :grin:
 

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
The human stomach could take that, 50 something hot dogs takes a lot of room too and we all know that can be done.
Sure, the same way a magician catches a bullet in his teeth ;) He didn't swallow it, take my word.
 

dirkdig

Diabloii.Net Member
how does he deflate the part in his mouth without us seeing any difference in the balloon still outside his mouth?
 

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
dirkdig said:
how does he deflate the part in his mouth without us seeing any difference in the balloon still outside his mouth?

Have you ever pinched a hole in a balloon and slowly let the air slip out? He did it with his mouth.
 
myleftfoot said:
Have you ever pinched a hole in a balloon and slowly let the air slip out? He did it with his mouth.
The whole balloon would deflate then, not just the back of it. The whole thing would get smaller unless he was really forcing it down the entire time, which he isn't.
 
Top