is this possible?

U

ulmty

is this possible?

i was going through an old ladder char my friend gave me and found a rare ammy with 2 to barb and 2 to zon skills. is this supposed to be possible or is it hacked or something.

it would be great if someone could tell me, i dont want to get banned fro trying to trade it here.

thanx

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
If it's on ladder, it's hacked.

On non-ladder I believe it's just a dupe that's been around for a long time.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe it used to be possible in classic (was it 1.07/1.08? Or before that?) for it to spawn different mods from the same group. It's now been duped, and become widespread - I had one a while ago, but when I learned it was a dupe I tossed it into the oblivion of an unpermed game.

Don't attempt to trade it here, as it's a dupe and you'll get banned for it.

U

ulmty

thanks

i ws afraid it was a dupe and didnt want to try and trade it here.

Dr Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
Is it a Yellow amulet with "Imp" in it's name? If so it's just a godly* ammy, or so I've heard, they're useful so keep it I guess.

*Depends on your definition of godly, my friend has one of them and he says it's worth like my whole account... But all comes down to personal opinion.

BloZ

Diabloii.Net Member
The full name is Imp Brow, and I believe it is a hacked item: just look at its level requirement...

Imp Brow Amulet
+2 to Amazon skills
+2 to Barbarian skills
7% Dual leech
21 Resists
19 Strength

Level requirement 19

I really doubt it's possible for this to drop normally.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
i don't think you can even get two types of skills from the SAME class to begin with.

for instance, has anyone ever seen a rare amulet with 2 to sin skills AND 2 to traps?

therefore, skills from two DIFFERENT classes should also be impossible.