Is this Necro Viable for PVP

Pougee_au

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this Necro Viable for PVP

Hi All,

I got a +2 necro, 20%fcr, 17resis circlet so thinking about making a pvp boner. I will do mostly nm dueling. But will this build be any good?

ArthritisMaster (going to level 80)
Gear:
+2 necro, 20%fcr, 17resis circlet
Enigma (breast Plate)
Perfect Spirit
Marrows
Arachnid
SoJ x 2
Maras
Hoto
Magefists (might try crafting better gloves with resist)

Stats:
FHR - 55% already on Spirit, was gonna get a fhr sc +life which will give me the 56% which is 7frames.

FCR - %20 (circlet), %40 (hoto), %35 (spirit), %20 (Arachnid), %20 (Gloves) = %135 which will give me 9frames

Resist - Thinking about um'ing my circlet, because i have enough fhr.
Circlet (um'ed) 32 all resis
Hoto (perfect) 40 all resis
Maras (mines 27) 27 all resis
Spirit - Has %35 all resis
Anni - 17 all resis
Resis = 117 (without spirit
Resist (with spirit) =
Cold = 158
Fire = 117
Light = 158
Poison = 158

I can invest into some +res +life sc's to help with resist.

Blocking Vs Health:
I like the idea of blocking especially of the flood of PvP Smiters around. But i understand it takes huge amounts of dex to get 75%, I plan to go to level 80 and not sure how much dex i will need for a monarch spirit to get 75%.

And then again i will try and get as much health out of my charms as possible.

Cheers
Pougee

eLight

Diabloii.Net Member
I use two setups for my boner, Wizard/spirit and Hoto/Homun. I got maxblock with homun and I use it for babbas, amas and other blockables. I wonder how many times block has saved my butt :scratch: .

Necrochild313

Diabloii.Net Member
Pougee_au said:
FHR - 55% already on Spirit, was gonna get a fhr sc +life which will give me the 56% which is 7frames.
Why not sheal your circ and get 3 fhr scs (or a fhr gc/w another mod preferrably) to hit 86%, it's only one more frame but I find it to be well worth it on a caster.

Pougee_au

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrochild313 said:
Why not sheal your circ and get 3 fhr scs (or a fhr gc/w another mod preferrably) to hit 86%, it's only one more frame but I find it to be well worth it on a caster.
Do you use US West Ladder? can you show me the difference in the two.