Is this mod possible?

Shadow752

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this mod possible?

Hi, I was wondering if +3 to weapon block is possible on a Suwayyah. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

tl998

Banned
on a kinda related note, can NM anya sell +3 to traps +3 to LS claw? Or do I have to go to hell anya?

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
actually, what I'd like to know is .. Is it possible to get +3 shadow dic. helm, gloves etc. I found a +1 shadow bone helm, but is higher possible? and yes .. to the orig question it is possible, I have one.

SoulTaker

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
actually, what I'd like to know is .. Is it possible to get +3 shadow dic. helm, gloves etc. I found a +1 shadow bone helm, but is higher possible? and yes .. to the orig question it is possible, I have one.
im SORTA sure that +3 to ne skill tab is possible...
iv seen traps,summenings, drood skills....etc ON A CIRCLET

squigipapa

Diabloii.Net Member
Bonescorpion said:
Yes I have a +3 shadow helm, I use it for my initial cast of my master......
see that's exactly what I was thinking .. keep 2 +3 shadow claws on switch, +3 shadow helm, +3 shadow gloves, +3 shadow ammy in your stash, and quickly throw them on before casting Shadow master & Venom. Venom time length at higher lvl's will mean it won't have to be re cast so often as to make it a huge pain to hit the stash before casting.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
squigipapa said:
see that's exactly what I was thinking .. keep 2 +3 shadow claws on switch, +3 shadow helm, +3 shadow gloves, +3 shadow ammy in your stash, and quickly throw them on before casting Shadow master & Venom. Venom time length at higher lvl's will mean it won't have to be re cast so often as to make it a huge pain to hit the stash before casting.
Amu , claw , circlet can have +3 SD skills. Gloves can only have +3MA , no +SD. And ofcourse all 3 ama trees.

Shadow752

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the help but I have one more question, that question being, is it possible to get +3 to weapon block on a Runic Talon?