Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x69d0bd7c
+197% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +50%
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to All Skill Levels
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+2 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)

Well I don't know whether if its legit. My friend gave it to me and told me he got it back when vita items were there(think its 1.08) Haven't played d2 from then so i dont really know(he will definately boast about it so i am not sure at all) Do you think this piece of 'godly' armor is legit? If its not, i will delete it off my computer

csarmi

Banned
I do not know if it's legit or not, but it is certainly overpowered, I'd never use it in 1.10
Anyways, if unlegit and you are about to delete it, send it to me instead, I want to show off with it :)

(really, [email protected], I even give you a (legit) amulet for it, is it a deal?)

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
nice %ed and skill +´s!!

can´t say if it´s legit or not since i don´t have a clue how arcaines looked like in 1.08....

grats anyway :)

DreamlessDude

Diabloii.Net Member
Question is, if its 1.08, will it make it to 1.10?
This is an interesting vita item. And i wonder if anyone played since the vita items patch who got a valor which survived til now?

The_Gekko

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahhh.....the infamous 1.08 valor...In that version,the valor is blessed with +2 to all skill (now only +1 OR +2 to a certain character skill only) plus the insance +life mod.If you're still not satisfied with it,how about try to look up at the *dupe items* list....as it is,i think it looks just fine to me.

Take it from me...i'm still looking for that thing in v1.07....gotta find the right racks...tho..

About the valor surviving the 1.10 patch...yes it will be converted to that version without losing any stats.Take it from me man...your valor's good.;)

*Goes back playing v1.07 to find the right racks*

BeornWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
RTB said:
That is one weird item. It should be 1.07/1.08 but isn't indestructible.
Pfft...stop putting off the inevitable, just tell him it's not legit :D

EDIT: Are we looking at the same stats, Mr. RTB? 'Cause me sees indestructible on there.

chaos

Diablo: IncGamers Member
I see indestructible too.. :teeth:

And wasn't 07/08 valor always 200%ED? Not too sure though...

*edit*

Ack i think i'm all confused. Indeed there's an indestructible mod, which i think everyone saw. Urgh. Anyway wasn't 07/08 valor the indestructible one, while 09 had durability?

The 197ED looks awful familiar though...

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
BeornWolf said:
Pfft...stop putting off the inevitable, just tell him it's not legit :D

EDIT: Are we looking at the same stats, Mr. RTB? 'Cause me sees indestructible on there.
Doh! :bonk:

I need a new pair of glasses...

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
It looks very similar to another in the SPTN dupe database i.e

Arkaine's Valor
Balrog Skin
Defense: 1557
Required Strength: 165
Required Level: 85
Indestructible
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x69d0ac7d
+200% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +50%
+2 to All Skill Levels
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+2 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+2 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)

It almost appears that the last 4 digits on the fingerprint was changed to make it seem different enough but I could be wrong.

-T

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
It's not legit either way. 1.08/107 Valors had a fixed enhanced defense% and 197% was problably modded to make it look almost perfect. Fortunatly, the hacker forgot what stats 1.08 Valors should have...

moo-cow

Diabloii.Net Member
Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
It almost appears that the last 4 digits on the fingerprint was changed to make it seem different enough but I could be wrong.

-T
i was going to ask if that was possible, but RTB seems to have cleared it up