Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is this good??

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Black_KING, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Black_KING

Black_KING IncGamers Member

Is this good??

Creating the Barb and puting 3 points in the str. and 2 points in to life. Weapons will be hammers. Hammers mastereti max outt and ( i don't know WW or Frenzy) i prefer the frenzy because he give bust in speed but WW is good for group of monsters. I need your opinions guys, is this good strategic or bad one?

2. pesot

pesot IncGamers Member

well for maces, you should go frenzy. ww is not that good with maces. only a scourge have a range of 3 for one handed maces. 2 hand ww with short range weapon is a bad idea. you're basically doing a somewhat titan barb. my suggestion would be go with frenzy with 1-handed maces. then, on switch use a huge 2 maul. this way, if you're lucky, you can wear the IK set which is so sweet in this new patch. u could choose concentrare or berzerk for 1-handed attack.

3. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

If you have the full IK set, you can make a powerful concentrate barb (remember one point to berserk to deal IM and PI boss).

4. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast IncGamers Member

I think the 3 in life/ 2 in str depends a bit on the gear you're planning to use... If u get some nice dex bonus from your gear it would be ok i guess but without it i think you may get some to hit problems in hell.. At least... thats what my barb got without some nice dex boosting equipment.
    Besides that i would personally go frenzy... just because its a cool sight seeing a freeked up barbarian running high-speed through your screen :lol:

5. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

That should work fine I would use frenzy and not ww due to the range. you need to get dex or attack rating from your items don't forget about that. I would rather hit 4 small hits then 1 big hit every 5 attacks.