Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is this eqiup ok for hell?

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Genji17, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Genji17

Genji17 IncGamers Member

Is this eqiup ok for hell?

I am a meteor/ orb sorc....Although not exactly godly, is this equipment plan hell viable?

Peasant Crown War Hat
    28% Skins of Viper with UM rune socket
    Oculus
    Moser's Blessed Aim with 2 Perf Diamonds
    Magefists
    Arachnind Mesh Belt
    Silkweave Boots
    24% Mara's
    Rings .... to yet be determined

this set up will give me like +7 to all skins and +8 to fire. I hell i would have 75% resists (after all 3 anya) and an 80% faster cast rate...what do you think?

2. JustGotOwned

JustGotOwned IncGamers Member

Its deffinately doable. . .but may I suggest an A2 HF Merc to keep things slow and away from you. . .It has helped my ranged enchantress so much on her pit running abilities to have something to tank and kill the occasional FI/CI baddies. :thumbsup:

3. [FLS]prozerran

[FLS]prozerran IncGamers Member

those are great setup

and I too recommend that you get the HF merc. I've tried to go for the defiance merc for 5 of my older sorcs and they all died because once I got hit I'll be stun locked while the monster mercilessly wack on the lady.

With HF they swing at you slower even if you got yourself in a bad position. Also your merc survives much better because there are plenty of time to teleport and heal him when the enemy is swinging slowly. The slow effect on monsters by HF and orb is cumulative too, so they hit even slower when u got them with orb.

4. rickster

rickster IncGamers Member

Thats a nice set up, try to upgrade your gear and get a unique shako, skulders/tals amor, and a lidless. It looks like you could afford a lidless. I would also reccomend not putting an um rune in that vipermagi. You should put it in a perfect one otherwise it is wasteful since you can convert 4 ums into an ist. And 80% fast cast rate is over kill. You only need 70% to reach a break point, the next one is over 100%.

5. ventilator

ventilator IncGamers Member

FHR, FHR, FHR and FHR. Also, the Defiance merc only shines when there actually is some pretty decent base defence he can boost. Think at least 1.5k base defence on your sorc, more is desireable. I know sorcies that break the 20k def barrier with lvl 30ish Shout and their Defiance merc.

6. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

nice, but i also reccomend getting someone to absorb some dam fer u like a merc! :idea:

7. UselessOne

UselessOne IncGamers Member

Look at it this way, this is far more than what every sorceress had in the first few days when 1.10 first came out. Remember that it took only 1 1/2 days for the first group of people in ladder to defeat Baal in hell without any rushes, gear or free waypoints in the game.

8. xAnjelofLytex

xAnjelofLytex IncGamers Member

What a waste of an Um rune in a 28% Viper...

Other than that its alright.

9. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

that equipment is very nice and will last you through hell nicely.

you know what is hard? trying to take a hammerdin through hell that uses steelclash, gull, twitch, and everything else is rares that shouldn't ever be used beyond nm. i think i made it to act 3, maybe 4 so far.