is this build viable?!

luiccn

Diabloii.Net Member
is this build viable?!

a paladin usin concentration aura as his main aura, with beast zerker, maxed sacrifice, zeal and holy shield, is that wiable? can do hell?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
it has been tried before, and it sure works. Conc adds loads of damage as well, and along with some extra damage and ias from fana, it gets nasty.
Beast isnt that low on damage ;)
Add might merc for extra fun

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
If you are ladder it could be interesting to get a Pride polearm for your might merc, then you can max Fanatiscism...Would also allow you to wield a EBOTD or something else with insane damage to really benefit from all that sick enhanced damage. Would also not need to repair, which is quite a problem with a Beast Berserker Axe...or so I've heard.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Repair is definitely a problem with zeal. My fana-zealot has a 36/378 Grief BA and it needs repair once per solo Baal run. I'm starting to get sick of it, so I'm planning to trade it for a Grief phase blade + @, as the damage won't be that different.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
krischan said:
Repair is definitely a problem with zeal. My fana-zealot has a 36/378 Grief BA and it needs repair once per solo Baal run. I'm starting to get sick of it, so I'm planning to trade it for a Grief phase blade + @, as the damage won't be that different.
True, repair costs become a real pain for zealots. I experienced the same with a frenzy barb with Beast axe, and i repair it after every run. I pretty much have to. Gogo Phaseblades/rw's that are indestructible :thumbsup:

(thank god for the repair-cube-recipie!!)

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
The dmg from max fana + Ebotdz is better. I've tried both before. Though it looks really cool. You'll also need to sacrifice gear for the 4fps.

Doll Call

Diabloii.Net Member
luiccn said:
a paladin usin concentration aura as his main aura, with beast zerker, maxed sacrifice, zeal and holy shield, is that wiable? can do hell?
this build is widely reffered to as a power zealot. the might merc with the pride polearm would look pretty badass too... might+conc+fanatics... you're merc would probably dole out quite a bit of damage too.