Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

is this build viable?!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by luiccn, Apr 25, 2005.

1. luiccn

luiccn Diabloii.Net Member

is this build viable?!

a paladin usin concentration aura as his main aura, with beast zerker, maxed sacrifice, zeal and holy shield, is that wiable? can do hell?

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

it has been tried before, and it sure works. Conc adds loads of damage as well, and along with some extra damage and ias from fana, it gets nasty.
    Beast isnt that low on damage ;)
    Add might merc for extra fun

3. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

If you are ladder it could be interesting to get a Pride polearm for your might merc, then you can max Fanatiscism...Would also allow you to wield a EBOTD or something else with insane damage to really benefit from all that sick enhanced damage. Would also not need to repair, which is quite a problem with a Beast Berserker Axe...or so I've heard.

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Repair is definitely a problem with zeal. My fana-zealot has a 36/378 Grief BA and it needs repair once per solo Baal run. I'm starting to get sick of it, so I'm planning to trade it for a Grief phase blade + @, as the damage won't be that different.

5. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

True, repair costs become a real pain for zealots. I experienced the same with a frenzy barb with Beast axe, and i repair it after every run. I pretty much have to. Gogo Phaseblades/rw's that are indestructible :thumbsup:

(thank god for the repair-cube-recipie!!)

6. RetroStar

RetroStar Diabloii.Net Member

The dmg from max fana + Ebotdz is better. I've tried both before. Though it looks really cool. You'll also need to sacrifice gear for the 4fps.

7. Doll Call

Doll Call Diabloii.Net Member

this build is widely reffered to as a power zealot. the might merc with the pride polearm would look pretty badass too... might+conc+fanatics... you're merc would probably dole out quite a bit of damage too.