Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

is this build viable in PvP?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Rice_Farmer3, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

is this build viable in PvP?

http://strategy.diabloii.net/news.php?id=554
    I just read this guide and i was wandering if the build was actually cmopetant in PvP because the "optimum" items indicated in this guide are all so affordable. I know that this build is very speciallized, but still, u can get the whole gear for this build (not including charms though) for way under a single HR. and i know a lot of PvP builds go beyond 30 HRs. So is this build actually realistic?

2. fredsta54

fredsta54 IncGamers Member

of course it is. Why do you think it would be in the strategy compendium if it didnt work?

Jeeze

3. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

Unless you want to see 'Rice_Farmer3 was slain by xxxxxxx' every 3 seconds, you'll need to use much better gear than what is said in that guide...

Although if your purely fighting sorcs it could be viable. Even though most sorcs these days have insanely high HP and maxed block. Dont even try an ES sorc...

4. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

LOL. If its in the strategy compendium its more likely NOT too work imo. All the best guides in the place get people either banned for suggesting dupes (essential items if you are not GARBAD THE WHATEVER) and the resulting flamewars. Btw that guide in particular is ok just dont pay any attention to the class by class pvp suggestions.

5. Rice_Farmer3

Rice_Farmer3 IncGamers Member

hmmm. different opinions

6. IN_FLAMES

IN_FLAMES Banned

I'm not saying it isn't viable- Im saying it could be viable in PvP if you used better gear than what is suggested in that guide.