Is this Amulet anything to keep?

AxlRose

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this Amulet anything to keep?

I don't know if i can reroll it or something. Dunno if it got the right ilvl to get real good.but it gives 2+ passive and magic skills (amazon only), 6+ dex, 45+ cold resist, 15+ lightning resist, 15+ fire res and 15+ poison resist.
Maybe pretty obvious for some of you but maybe its better than I think. Give me your opinion

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
I like it. I would use it for a time during a game. It is rather nice.

BTW, welcome to the forums!

yeah, for a bowazon, +2 passive isnt much worse than +2 all anyways, and the res is nice. more dex would make it wonderful as well.

AxlRose

Diabloii.Net Member
Okay

Dacar92 said:
I like it. I would use it for a time during a game. It is rather nice.

BTW, welcome to the forums!
Allright thanks for your quick reply. After i've used it can i reroll it? Or should i use a cats eye instead?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
You can reroll it. but I wouldn't recommend it as Stones Of Jordan don't exactly grow on trees.

1 Perfect Skull + 1 Rare Item + Stone of Jordan = 1 High Quality New Rare Item of the same type

Check out the Arreat Summit for more cube recipees..

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml

I think that's a pretty sweet amulet...It's a defensive choice while Cat's Eye is a more offensive one...If you have zero trouble staying alive (your resists are good, etc) then you could try out Cat's Eye...Personally I'd stick with the one you got unless you really need the 20% IAS for Cat's Eye.

And Welcome to the forums:)

AxlRose

Diabloii.Net Member
ok thanks. I'll go with this amu then. Its works on a strafer too? Are we talkin generally for amas or a special build only?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
depends on the bow the strafer is using...speed is very important to any strafer so most will need the 20ias from an ammy that can only come from a highlords or catseye