Is this a good shield for exile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedda-d-e

Diabloii.Net Member
Is this a good shield for exile?

I'm planning on doing an Exile for my HCL Zealot and I finally got all the runes I need, but finding a good shield was the real problem...

I got this in a trade today:
Sacred Targe
Etheral 229 def
45 all res

Is it a good enough shield for exile? i know most people go for kurast or vortex probably for smite dmg but i want the def and defiance aura. What do you say?

and; a bit OT, but to get 4 sockets, Lazruk hell(does it matter)?

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Looks like a supersweet shield to me...of course the defence isn't as good as Vortex but the blocking is slightly better. Also an ethereal one with +45% resists is pretty damn sweet. If it's a normal (ethereal) item, Larzuk will always give the max number of sockets in Hell, which is 4:)

gedda-d-e

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Looks like a supersweet shield to me...of course the defence isn't as good as Vortex but the blocking is slightly better. Also an ethereal one with +45% resists is pretty damn sweet. If it's a normal (ethereal) item, Larzuk will always give the max number of sockets in Hell, which is 4:)
It got 4 sockets from Lazruk norm even :)
Ok, since "the pal" said its a go, its a go. Now, let's just hope for a good defiance.

EIgenwijs99

Diabloii.Net Member
lol
it is the best shield for exile highest block rate means more life
and lowest str req means more life to! omfg some def less :( but nice life instead and it got perf res!
cheers

gedda-d-e

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehe, bought it for 2 mal runes, pretty cheap i'd say :)

Stats on my Exile:
lvl 15 Defiance
235% ED (767def)
so, not the best statroll but, if you could see the smile on my face you'd know I'm a happy man :D

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats x) if you really like your pally and you get extra runes.. give it another roll ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.