Is there anything I can do with this?

Darnoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there anything I can do with this?

I found a 5os superior cryptic axe on NL, and I'm not sure if its worth my keeping, or using for a runeword. I guess doom would be a possibility or maybe eternity.. There aren't any mercs that can use axes, right? Beast would be out of the question if so. Let me know if there is any viability to using this; I dont have alot of experience with runewords/usage. Thanks for your help-

Darnoc

PS- I just realized I put this in stats, not strategy where it probably would be more suited. If a mod sees this could they move it? Otherwise, sorry for the problem.

creatine_rage_2002

Diabloii.Net Member
You should check out the "obedience" runeword. Act 2 Merc will LOVE it. I believe a cryptic axe is considered to be a polearm weapon. An ethereal one would be better though.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
creatine_rage_2002 said:
You should check out the "obedience" runeword. Act 2 Merc will LOVE it. I believe a cryptic axe is considered to be a polearm weapon. An ethereal one would be better though.
Too bad for the OP, "Obedience" is ladder only. "Doom" seems to be the best option if you can afford it, otherwise "Honor".