Is there any way to rearrange the skills of my chraracter---->

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSNK

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there any way to rearrange the skills of my chraracter---->

Hi guysz

I have a necro, my 1st character I made which is now at 60 lvl. However I am not satisfied with my 1st skill choices (duh, I was 12 years old when I 1st started this guy, around 5 years ago). So is there an mod or utility that lets me rearrange its skills?

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
It takes 3 bad characters before you get 1 good character.
For example, I also made a necro as my first character. He was a summoner, but I put around 10 points into poison nova. When I remade magnTCnnps, I made him as a summoner again and, I put 6 points into summon resist :mad:
Right now i'm remaking him and so far no points wasted.

Also, is this a single player character? If so, you could download a trainer and change the skills.

SolidSNK

Diabloii.Net Member
newerest said:
Also, is this a single player character? If so, you could download a trainer and change the skills.
yep he's a single player char, can you show me a trainer like that?

Sharaz

Diabloii.Net Member
wow, i actually have to be impressed that a (probably) 1.0 character from 5 years ago still exists... on a computer previously operated by a 12 year old!

hell... im 31 and i destroy my operating system every 6 months (but i do keep a backup of my important info...). kudos to you!

Twoflower

Banned
remake it. not only that it s more satisfiable, but you also learn how to play the char again. and how to make new chars. and how to plan chars befor making them. and how to lvl chars faster. and and and...

and yes, you ll be looked at strangely on this forum if you edit your char

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
newerest said:
If you have aim I might be of use. My aim sn is Giraffep6
you probably shouldnt tell ppl that that you provide illegal third party programs such as trainers... not good for your reputation here on these forums

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
Whenever I get realm downs I play single player with a sorc that has 200% dr and 100k life. I only use it to screw around anyway.

Gorny

Banned
newerest said:
If you have aim I might be of use. My aim sn is Giraffep6

Do you want to continue to post here or would you like a ban ?

And to SolidSNK, you may not ask for third party programs on this site, anyone offering them or help with getting them via PM or any other means ( AIM, Yahoo IM, email, etc.) will likely get banned. No questions asked.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.