Is there any use for this what so ever?

thewoodshed

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there any use for this what so ever?

I have never played a Pally before- I know little to nothing about them so please forgive me if this question seems a bit odd.

I got a perfect 200% ED ethereal zod'ed Guardian Angel from a buddy of mine. I have no idea what to do with it though. I am thinking about making a hammerdin, but this doesn't seem it would suit that purpose from the preliminary research I've done (Hammerdins are basically casters, right?).

So, can this thing be useful at all? maybe a duelers armor?

*shrug*

'shed

Any1

Banned
It would be a great armor for any Paladin build, especially one with maxed Holy Shield. It's probably more of a PvM armor for it's boost to various resist levels. Although it could also be a situational PvP armor against elemental builds (i.e. Elemental Druids, Trap Assasins, Sorcs). It will also save some dex points needed to achieve 75% blocking.

The thing not to do is upgrade it. The defense rating won't change but the strength requirement will shoot through the roof.

thewoodshed

Diabloii.Net Member
Any1 said:
It would be a great armor for any Paladin build, especially one with maxed Holy Shield. It's probably more of a PvM armor for it's boost to various resist levels. Although it could also be a situational PvP armor against elemental builds (i.e. Elemental Druids, Trap Assasins, Sorcs). It will also save some dex points needed to achieve 75% blocking.

The thing not to do is upgrade it. The defense rating won't change but the strength requirement will shoot through the roof.
Thanks Any1.

This is on ladder so I can't upgrade it.

'shed

Kitriara

Diabloii.Net Member
That is a cool item, although personally I would trade it for a normal one with an UM, which I feel is more practical for most builds, unless you are particularly defense-based.

I feel like having the resists outweighs the defense.

Tanatus

Diabloii.Net Member
Cookie Stealer said:
it would work well on a melee pally but iv always been a fan of using a foh pally against sorcs
lol I am second on that - managed at lvl 33 kill lvl 40 fireballing sorc just running around with Conviction and FOHing