Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is there any real reason to live?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by forever_taken, Feb 22, 2004.

1. forever_taken

forever_taken IncGamers Member

Is there any real reason to live?

I read an article about a kid who played diablo... he killed himself b/c he had a lvl 99 HC character that died his life was just simply thrown away. Why kill yourself over somthing so stupid as a video game because i would kill myself just to let her live as long as a normal person. It really makes me think. So what reason is there to really live? I can't help to think about it. Everday my life sucks so bad and everytime i think about doing somthing i think about my girlfriend, how she makes it all seem to go away and thats what keeps me going everyday, thats what makes me wake up in the morning. She is dying now and i really am so scared right now every part of me is shaking and i just dont want a few years i wanna live 'til im like 90 with her. I just hope she gets the surgery but she doesnt want to (we can the money from her father or possibly brother plus all our money) she had somthing bad happen to her about 9 months ago... (hope you can figure out what that is because i dont wanna say it) But that person was a friend of hers and hes been coming around (i think its my fault because i was a totall dumbas and broke up with her so she started to hang around him) and her mother has been in jail her whole life due to drugs. She told me that she doesnt want the surgery tonight and i just dont know anymore i mean why the fu<k does god do stuff like that :'( ? Its not like me or her are major sinners.. or we hurt someone... why the **** does a rapeer get to walk free????? like HE DID NOTHING AND HE HAS A GOOD LIFE ITS BULL SHlT im tired of it all!

Im leaving now, I hope someone has a better life i wont be back on the forums again sorry if i ever made anyone mad or anything.

Good Luck and Goodbye

2. {KOW}Spazed

{KOW}Spazed Banned

In case you do check back.

Don't do anything that others may regret.
    If you need someone to talk to my AIM name is KOWspazed. Or you could always post here.

3. Captain-Dorf

Captain-Dorf IncGamers Member

Nope....................

4. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Look, this is harsh, but the way the world works. People die. People that are special to others die. This happens to everyone. Be happy that she has the choice to die or live. Some don't get the chance to live. They could be killed in an accident. They don't get to pick to live or die. Others may want to die, but don't get to choose. They become vegetables before they can request to not be saved. Be glad she has a choice.

5. SelfBaisResistor

SelfBaisResistor IncGamers Member

That's good advice Piff. I think Arnold said it best: "Humans inevitably die."

It's the risk you take for living. Eventually everyone's life expectancy reduces to zero, but if you make something useful with that time then the risk is worth it.

6. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

fear of death

7. simplyLost

simplyLost IncGamers Member

i couldn't have said it better myself piff.. no really.. i couldn't have said it better.. heck.. i probably would've said it worse..

-Lost

8. piff

piff IncGamers Member

That's no surprise...you've never been good with words. You're abotu as skilled as a funky looking, multi-colored llama when it comes to words.

9. BooblestheDorf

BooblestheDorf Banned

TGI Friday's Potatoe Skins. Kept me here 5 years and going......

10. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

If your aethist: this is your only life why waste it?

If your religious: suicide=eternal damnation

11. Steel_Avatar

Steel_Avatar IncGamers Member

1.) The world doesn't owe you a good life.

2.) Because a man should write his own destiny, not follow a path.

3.) And the alternative sucks.

12. TurdFergusen

TurdFergusen Banned

If you fear death, and think life is unfair, for even having such an end as death. I say you do something completely ridiculous, something public, something that will immortalize you after your untimely natural or even unatural execution. I say you go on American Idol, and sing your heart out like William Hung , hey you might even get a record deal.

13. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

thats all very interesting considering Hung will probably shoot himself within the next two years

14. th5418

th5418 Banned

"What? They were laughing AT me? NOT WITH ME?!?! NOOOOO"
    *starts slitting wrists*
    "I THOUGHT THEY LOVED ME!"

15. TurdFergusen

TurdFergusen Banned

I'd take a good laughing and even a paddlin anyday for a 20G+ record deal, and worlwide recognition. Besides, the point was that you'll be immortalized, so in a way, you never really die. Okay maybe William Hung was a bad example, he'll be forgotten in T minus 10 minutes. How about going on American Idol, sing like William Hung, and then rip off Paula Abdul's blouse at the end. After that, people will be so shocked at the sight of a booby, even people who have seen boobies on t.v. before would be like, "Hey that's a booby, evil!". And you'll be forever immortalized, and maintain some dignity, cause hey, you touched a boob.

16. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

Yeah, and then call it a 'wardrobe malfunction' claiming that a one-piece outfit should come off all at once, and that you feel cheated it only displayed on breast.

I mean, that's the type of world we need. If Clinton says, "I did not inhale" I'd want Bush to say, "You cretin, you missed out, I snorted coke up my nose for a decade. What kind of idiot doesn't inhale?"

17. TurdFergusen

TurdFergusen Banned

Kinda like Kerry denying one affair, and Clinton going " Man you're not even a president yet, and I denied several affairs throughout my presidency, and I was in power for two terms, sucka!"

18. Pierrot le Fou

No, more like Clinton going, "If you liked affairs as a Senator, just wait 'til you get it in the Oval Office, oh baby!"

19. Anakha1

Anakha1 Banned

That reminds me of an American-Canadian comparison I was thinking about a while ago...

Clinton vs. Trudeau. Now then… Clinton gets his trouser trout taken for a scrub and the U.S. populace goes up in a collective scream of outrage. Meanwhile Canada sits back and says “Hey! If I were the most powerful man in the world, a man feared and unchallenged in all four corners of the globe… I’d find a better looking chick.â€

Thirty years ago Prime Minister Trudeau gets seduced by a college chick half his age while in office, doesn’t even try to hide it and the Canadian populace basically says “Dude…. Way to go!†And he became one of the most popular leaders in our history! See, most Canadians realize that if you’re a 55 year old single man who is in the most powerful position in the nation and you have an opportunity to get hitched to a girl that by all normal rules you have no right to even be attracted to, by gummy bears, you take it. Canadians KNOW that. Hell, it’s not like he declared martial law or anything.

Meanwhile during the whole Trudeau thing, America sits back and says… “Who?â€

There's your reason to live. To score with hot chicks 30 years your junior.

20. Pierrot le Fou

Okay, I call dibs on all future hot women born in 2010.