Is there any chance AT ALL any of us could actually HANG-OUT AND PARTY???

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
G0su_Hellbolt said:
:p

Big cities arent that bad once you get used to the smell, hobos, druggies, drunks, "women" and the brawls. Oh, and dont forget the "surprise" dogs leave either.

*Gosu-Hellbolt
:lol: Your lucky all you have to worry about it dogs doings, wait till you tread in something a horse has left behind! Or worse still hit it with your car... :p

Bloody things should pay road tax...

KnightFall

G0su_Hellbolt

Diabloii.Net Member
KnightFall said:
:lol: Your lucky all you have to worry about it dogs doings, wait till you tread in something a horse has left behind! Or worse still hit it with your car... :p

Bloody things should pay road tax...

KnightFall
OMG dont even start me on horse...stuff :D reminds me of a saying:
(someone said this, ol' Chinese Emperor I think)
"After the royal procession goes by, the horse dung collectors are not far behind."

:p

*Gosu-Hellbolt

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone who's close to Pennsylvania could come here. Shinnook and I could host a get together at Dickinson College, which is where we both go. Then again, we still haven't bothered to meet each other, so he could be a girl.

You never know.

I know mac is reasonably close to me as well, although he toes the Philly line more than us Central PA boys. I'm from Connecticut though and I'm sure I'll be back up that way sometime over the summer, so I could do the New England thing too.

Crazy possibilities.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Croup said:
Anyone who's close to Pennsylvania could come here. Shinnook and I could host a get together at Dickinson College, which is where we both go. Then again, we still haven't bothered to meet each other, so he could be a girl.
Yeah, i'm guessing our combined laziness will prevail on this one. Then again for all i know you could be made up 3 ducks or something like that.

You never know.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
How much would I get paid if I physically drove and stole Freet's pants? I know he lives in Texas, but which city... :uhhuh:

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
lol well if anyone ever wants to visit the hometown of Shania Twain let me know LOL Yar i live far far away

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Uk here too, although keep Nabbity Of Doom out of our country!

Midlands here so about 2-3 hours away from you cocknies ;)

neophase

Banned
If I were filthy rich I'd do it... invite everyone to my castle, to my 50 acre home with a computer network the size of fragmart (www.fragmart.com and fragapalooza)... these computer game tourneys go on in Western Canada btw....

Computer network of 128 computers, 10 routers, t3 connection, underground facility, multiple levels, like 5 levels, the size of a gym, with games loaded up on each computer (like 20-30 games).... Best MMorpgs, all the FPS you can think of, like 5 RTS, than older games....
than have the computers loaded with programs like photoshop, macromedia products, autocad, etc, mapping programs for HL2, mmorpgS map makers, wc3 etc....

Servers that would cost like $15k to $25k each, have like 10-30 of these servers... oc-48 connection rofl.
I'm thinking NASA style, FBI, DEA, Resident Evil, The Hulk movies... haha..

Last but not least, money for plane tickets, for bed and breakfast, may I recommend Vancouver, British Columbia as a meeting point, one of the most beautiful places in the world to live and visit, and tour around.
Come visit me sometime if you have money, I'll give you a grand tour ;)
Especially in my home town of Gibsons, where we got the best water in the world - official :D

PS. Fragmart is starting to fall apart, we had nice turn outs a few years back, but retarded children kinda ruined it for the rest of us gamers unfortunately.
What's that counterstrike league, CAL?, have an online thing, but if you want to meet in person, maybe a camp of a sort?
camping during the summer is great, or even a rich person sending us all on a cruise rofl.... or a plane/jet to a vacation spot, like mexico, costa rica, south america, whatever ;)

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah, imagine how crazy all of us together would be.

and in the end, we'd go back home and talk about it lol.
"Remember when Durf fell in the cheesecake! lol!"

anyways, im like, one of the few in Arizona. *shakes fist*

Usufruct

Diabloii.Net Member
Although NYC is like 4 hours away, I would like to go there if I could meet some of you folks.

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
axeil said:
Another PAer here. Pretty close to Dickenson too (Allentown). I'd be up for a meet-up.
True, that's only about 2 hours or so from here. Hmmmmmmmmm...

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
If I were filthy rich, I'd do everything that neophase proposed, and add:

1. A choice between: One week worth of either Zen Buddhist style meditation OR free lapdances and erotic massages from the hottest babes in Hollywood.
2. Everybody leaves with a state-of-the-art, top-of-the-line (sorry for the redundancy) laptop specifically designed for the OTfers. (Durf's avatar will be the laptop's logo. And when you boot up, Lord Shinnok's face is the first thing you see, not Windows XP loading screen.)
3. A choice between: A ticket to the next Super Bowl or UFC MMA event.
4. The whole week is gourmet style cooking from the Iron Chefs in America and in Japan.

Hmmm...probably several others.

**runs off to buy a lottery ticket**

Freemason

Banned
I say everybody in the Pacific Northwest come to Boise at the end of August and come to the Pig Party.

Two pigs in the ground, couple of turkeys, no less than 7 of the big kegs, live blues music, and to top it off - one of the top 15 fireworks displays in the country. I'm running the white man's bonfire. It's one hell of a party.

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
Am I seriously the only one in China here?
Im from China...is that close?

I actually live in atlanta right now. I gues if i really wanted to i could go up to PA some time but chances are that wont happen b/c im lazy and would probably get lost and raped and mugged. If i did come i would bring my friend's cheesecake, he makes the best glutein free cheesecake i have ever had.

Anakha1

Banned
Come to Ottawa. Cheap and strong beer, loose marijuana laws, completely naked, touching-friendly strippers and it's warm now.

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm getting the vague sence of a meeting in the mid Pennsylvania with all these people in the general area...

Anakha1 said:
Come to Ottawa. Cheap and strong beer, loose marijuana laws, completely naked, touching-friendly strippers and it's warm now.
Are you going to be there? That will effect my decision on the matter.