Is there an Voip chat anymore?

DickScotchfist

<font color=#168A19>PoE Moderator</font>
A bunch of us used to gather on a mumble server periodically years ago... does something similar exist still?

In the name of Zod

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe so. If you got the ps4 version of D3 you can just plug your headpiece in and talk all night to a friend on the other side of the country for $0.00.

DickScotchfist

retarded answer to an honest question.

Edit: and I don't have the ps4 version. Mostly because I prefer a big boy computer.

Muggs

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore
A bunch of us used to gather on a mumble server periodically years ago... does something similar exist still?

That server died many moons ago and the 2 subsequent servers run by myself and kestegs are no more either. The excitement and camaraderie that went with release has not lasted into ROS especially with people going hard for a couple weeks into a season only to disappear once boredom sets in.

DickScotchfist

That server died many moons ago and the 2 subsequent servers run by myself and kestegs are no more either. The excitement and camaraderie that went with release has not lasted into ROS especially with people going hard for a couple weeks into a season only to disappear once boredom sets in.
I set one up. If it dies, it dies. It was cheap.

theoldgang.mumble.com

password: incgamers

Heloise

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been on this evening but sadly nobody else has. I expect things will liven up for the new season.