Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is there alot of difference in my damage output?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Madagou, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Madagou

Madagou IncGamers Member

Is there alot of difference in my damage output?

I was wondering if theres alot of difference with these two equipment setups

lvl 18 pride, 365ed Ebotdgpa

and

lvl 20 pride, 400ed Ebotdgpa

No difference or should i spend my money getting perf items?

2. Warmongers

Warmongers IncGamers Member

There would be somewhat of a difference, maybe a 1 or 2 thousand damage I think. I don't know where a damage calculator for 1.10/1.11 is though, so I can't tell you for certain. However, as fury adds a massive amount of +% damage, I would suspect so.

If you have enough high runes to afford a 400-415%ED eBotD GPA and perfect pride, I would suggest saving up some runes, enough to buy an eth tomb reaver (unless of course you prefer the 5 range of the poleaxe). They are noticeably faster with either 2 xx%ED/15%IAS jewels or 2 Shaels (and Zod), being 7/4/4/4/4 frame fury with the jewels and 6/4/4/4/4 frame fury (which doesn't sound like much but does make a large difference) with the shaels. Of course, these can also get rather expensive at high %ED, and kiba says that they generally are around ~20HR's (but I suspect that they can be worth as much as 3-4 times that if the stats are very good).

eBotD great poleaxe is a great choice of course, but in 1.09 I always preferred my "robo-thresher" as a friend called it (a 5x 40%ED/15%IAS jewel and Zod ethereal great poleaxe which was 7/4/4/4/4, if I remember correctly) for PvM/PvP because in both, speed is very important, either for leech or for being able to dish out enough damage in a short enough period. If you hit 86% FHR without a shield and use shift with the eBotD though, then that's a whole different story :grin: