Is there a speedier way to speed level?

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
Is there a speedier way to speed level?

i've brought a level 1 to hell before and the exp in chaos sactuary for instance is crazy - several level ups per run, but is it possible to get a level 1, or a low level character into hell baal runs?

i know even after you get hell baal quest, you can't use someone's portal to get in there. i know you can take someones portal into hell ancients (can't get quest obviously), but can you then run down to WSK2 WP, or can you not even leave through that door in ancients area?.... can't remember that part....

and when you're in hell runs and you get into higher levels, 20's, 30's 40's etc do you stop leveling up at a reasonable speed to the point where it would have more sense to do normal/nightmare baal runs?

I can't deal with the tristram/tombs/ anymore - way too slow.

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
You CANT go into the Worldstone after ancients - I have tried this - it wont work : its like trying to enter a portal by a non-party person.

The best way to lvl is as you said, Chaos, though If you can find them, do Hell Quest games, These allow the high lvl Monsters to die, your reap exp. and possibly get a few Q's too - Again, Cant do Baal befor elvl 60 in HELL.

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for that link and guide IntelligentX - amazing. However, don't think I have the Hammerdin friends to do it for me..... and I trust if I were the leecher, I'd have to give up torch which I'd rather not since I just started collecting keys for the first time and am 1 away from finally doing it!

Dark Elmo - have you tried entering WSK through door by ancients that would take you into WS at pre-ancient levels?

ok, so you're saying hell chaos runs would work - they continue to work right up until 60 or do I start feeling the experience penalties at some point?

Lord Nyax

Banned
Until about level 75, they are approximately equal to Hell Baal runs. Admittedly, often times Hell Baal runs are faster/safer/easier to leech, but the Chaos will still work.

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
what im saying is that AT Ancients Sumit (where you NORMAL get the quest) the Door that opens into WS WONT let you in - i have tried it b4 getting the Quest, it didnt work.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for that link and guide IntelligentX - amazing. However, don't think I have the Hammerdin friends to do it for me..... and I trust if I were the leecher, I'd have to give up torch which I'd rather not since I just started collecting keys for the first time and am 1 away from finally doing it!
Those are not worthy to be called "Friends" when they charge you for doing something.

slam

Diabloii.Net Member
Those are not worthy to be called "Friends" when they charge you for doing something.

thanks for your concern about my friends not being great friends :)

I didn't mean my friends would charge - i meant if i had to ask the public to do it, they'd likely charge :) you know that's how most people on bnet work....

what im saying is that AT Ancients Sumit (where you NORMAL get the quest) the Door that opens into WS WONT let you in - i have tried it b4 getting the Quest, it didnt work.
just wanted confirmation that thats what you were saying - thanks :)

thanks for all the advice everyone

pliu

Banned
thanks for your concern about my friends not being great friends :)

I didn't mean my friends would charge - i meant if i had to ask the public to do it, they'd likely charge :) you know that's how most people on bnet work....

just wanted confirmation that thats what you were saying - thanks :)

thanks for all the advice everyone
You can't enter that door before the Quest.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Suiling said:
Hey, how come you can send a level 1 character to Hell?
They rush them on B.Net. The low level stands in Harrogath while someone that needs the Baal quest kills Baal. When Baal dies, the low level also receives credit for the quest and moves on to the next difficulty. This means that they can bypass the Ancients quest.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
They rush them on B.Net. The low level stands in Harrogath while someone that needs the Baal quest kills Baal. When Baal dies, the low level also receives credit for the quest and moves on to the next difficulty. This means that they can bypass the Ancients quest.
I always wanna ask...
It is not happening in previous patch, like 1.09, but why there's such exploit when 1.10 patch comes?

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.09 there weren't any level caps for completing a difficulty, so it didn't matter for sending your character to hell at level 1 or whatever.

Suiling

Banned
Imagine you sent a level 1 charactr to Hell Baal... Wonder how many level they earned when someone killed Baal. :grin: