Is there a cap on holy shield

Lord_Alucard

Diabloii.Net Member
How do you mean? The chanse to block is capped at 75%, regardless of your HS lvl. A high lvl of HS will not make your block% go above 75% if that's what you mean.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

moonlike

Banned
How do you mean? The chanse to block is capped at 75%, regardless of your HS lvl. A high lvl of HS will not make your block% go above 75% if that's what you mean.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
i mean max %block bonus u get from this skill im not sure but i though its capped on 35%
somebody can confirm this ?

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a diminishing returns formula. According to the German skills calculator here, you'll reach +36% block at slvl23, +37% block at slvl27, +38% block at slvl34, +39% block at slvl44... you get the picture. Don't count on it giving you more than +37% chance to block.

Not too sure about that calculator though, there are a few minor errors here and there, mainly for minion life and such.

moonlike

Banned
It's a diminishing returns formula. According to the German skills calculator here, you'll reach +36% block at slvl23, +37% block at slvl27, +38% block at slvl34, +39% block at slvl44... you get the picture. Don't count on it giving you more than +37% chance to block.

Not too sure about that calculator though, there are a few minor errors here and there, mainly for minion life and such.

ty that is what i need :smiley: