Is the moon landing a hoax?

Should teh skunk make a secksie HOTO weapon?

• Do it now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOTO is for nooblarz.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spawn of God

Diabloii.Net Member
Is the moon landing a hoax?

ive always wondered...is there really a moon landing?it seems kinda far fetched no to mention theres alot of evidence that says its fake... vote now.

Spawn, not trying to be mean here, but a suggestion, since you're new. Try to take the time to use proper punctuation and avoid typos, it makes your posts a lot easier to read, and will help people take you a little more seriously. That said, welcome to the forums and welcome to the OTF. The only way you'll ever get outta here is if you're disinvited.

Re: the moon landing. No, I don't think its fake. Maybe I'm just a sucker and a tool of the state, but I think its even more far-fetched to say that the government would somehow BS something like that.

Garbad_the_Weak

Diabloii.Net Member
I've met people in real life who claim its a hoax. Oddly enough, they were also fanatical about gun rights, think the WMD in iraq were hidden by the liberal media, and think the Holocaust is just a way to maintain jewish control of the media and financial markets.

I vote in proxy for them.

Garbad

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
ive always wondered...is there really a moon landing?it seems kinda far fetched no to mention theres alot of evidence that says its fake... vote now.
Alot of that evidence holds no water.

EDIT: Damn you to the Abyss avertisment!

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
There was that Fox special years ago about how the moon landing was fake. I found a website that point by point disproves every point made during the program. Google it if you are so inclined.

Merick said:
There was that Fox special years ago about how the moon landing was fake. I found a website that point by point disproves every point made during the program. Google it if you are so inclined.
I'm not, really. I'd think the burden of proof would be on the conspiracy theorists, anyway. I'm not gonna sift through a bunch of looney mumbo-jumbo because one person tells me there's something in there that might change my mind, no offense.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Spawn of God said:
I guess you should have been there in '69 to witness it. If you had, then you wouldn't be making this thread ...

Freemason

Banned
Ever taken a good look at the moon with a powerful telescope? Seems rather odd that we'd fake a moon landing yet leave the rover up there...

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Garbad_the_Weak said:
I've met people in real life who claim its a hoax.
As have I.

Personally, I've seen plenty of material on the fake moonlanding conspiracy hooey and I was less than impressed. To be honest, conspiracy theory in general tends to make my bs detector start beeping so I may simply be too biased to look at the claim objectively.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
aw, if everybody believed that we were surrounded with conspiracys, this world would go nowhere. :bonk:

come on, we have invented stuff that fit on a thumbnail, yet can store more than a freaking house full of paper. we can (yes, i have tried it) fly at hights over 10.000 metres, and wicked as i am, i do understand some laws of physics and common sense from that on makes me understand that flying to the moon is possible. Landing there, starting from there is just what you get from spinning on to it. bla bla bla ;)

Viva la common sense! Horray! :clap: