Is rune master good for any thing?

noobtron

Diabloii.Net Member
Is rune master good for any thing?

I have a 50s rune master. If any one has ideas for GOOD uses with it please let me know

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Personally I think it depends how you want - trade it or use it.
Also it makes a huge difference if it is ethereal, too.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
A perfect ethereal has collector's value at least, if nothing else.
I know I found one and got a lot for it.

Some people say you should socket it with 4 x 40/15 and zod, in case it's eth.
Some prefer 4 ohm and zod.
If it's non-eth, I wouldn't socket it with anything good.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
You could make it into a goldfind stick. Or you could put ed stuff in it, which in the end won't be as nice as some runewords.

Josiphos

Diabloii.Net Member
noobtron said:
I have a 50s rune master. If any one has ideas for GOOD uses with it please let me know

Sell it to Larzuk. He can melt it down and make coasters.

Its worth nothing in trade, sad but true; Socket it with some ias jewels or shaels and give it to a fun PvM character.

I recently found a stormspire...and its worth exactly zero. Not even good for a merc:tongue:

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Five lem in it for 375% goldfind seems the most useful to me also.Then get another and do the same and put them on a goldfind barb.:thumbsup:

600th post woot!!!

rykuss

Banned
Stick 5 Lems in it and give it to my GF Barb! :wink3: That's the best solution, really. With emphasis on, my GF Barb. :laugh:

Wmeredith

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a very useful item in and of itself. However, the price you would pay to make it compete with some Runewords make it a moot point. It's also a bit on the slow side.

(I once used a norm one with 5 cold Facet's in it on a Freeze-adin and it was awesome, but alas, not worth the price.)

lagalot

Diabloii.Net Member
noobtron said:
thanks all...that was about the longest way to say "not really" possible i think.
Dont underestimate ...you dont know how useful that axe can be filled with lems until you start horking the corpses of freshly killed travi council with a good goldfinder and see 40-50k gold piles popping up everywhere:smiley:

Think lots of gambling fun:grin:

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Its a gold finding weapon !

Its deals somewhat bearable damage still while you whack the councils last slivers of life.

AlmostInfinity

Diabloii.Net Member
Since no one has mentioned this, throw a Lo or 2 in there for some hot deadly strike action.

Edit: Didn't see that there was a page two, sigh.

BattleQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
Stick in the rune combo for a 5-word runeword like Call to Arms or Beast, show the axe to people & watch them rofl going, "Zomg, u nooblet! LMAO"... :grin: heh..