Is Nilathak nerfed in 1.10?

Youma

Diabloii.Net Member
Is Nilathak nerfed in 1.10?

I'd probably survive checking it out myself (nightmare), but it's safer to ask..

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
No not really nerfed. Most all of his damage came from his CE skill, and AFAIK that has not been made weaker. In fact, blizzard suggested that hell had been made harder - not that i noticed anything - so i would expect a battle much like always. The unique ring with slain monsters RIP is a big help here, but only monsters you slay will be unexplodable.

Toorn88

Diabloii.Net Member
He is weak only his CE is very powerfull against chars with out good protection against it.. but running nith isn't worthy.. takes to much time drops are bad and go on.. Pindle is easy to run and drops are not always great but good...

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
i would expect his CE to hurt even more now that monsters in hell have greatly improved HP. redemption anyone?

Daemonaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Killfrenzy said:
i would expect his CE to hurt even more now that monsters in hell have greatly improved HP. redemption anyone?
His CE has been SEVERELY nerfed. I killed him a few times with my Wind Druid for item drops, and his CE barely hurts. ONLY when you stand on top of a corpse. The range has been nerfed badly as well.

funnelweb2

Diabloii.Net Member
Daemonaz said:
His CE has been SEVERELY nerfed. I killed him a few times with my Wind Druid for item drops, and his CE barely hurts. ONLY when you stand on top of a corpse. The range has been nerfed badly as well.
I agree - severely nerfed.