Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is my game bugged?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by EnzoMafioso, Apr 16, 2008.

1. EnzoMafioso

EnzoMafioso IncGamers Member

Is my game bugged?

Hello, I'm playing a barbarian character in a single player game, and each time I put a point into axe mastery, the damage range listed on my character screen actually goes down instead of up. Is this corrupted game, or is there just some mechanic to the skill that I don't understand? I thought axe mastery would increase the damage range done for axes.

Thanks for any help.

2. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Re: Is my game bugged?

Character screen sometimes shows bugged values, but I don't remember any problems with barbarian masteries causing decreasing the damage number. There can be some problems with Battle Command though if it ends... Which skills do you use? Does it go lower even for normal attack?

Write more details, post a picture, I think somebedy can come with some explanation if we have more info.

3. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

The battle command weirdness also happens for skill shrines. The game might have been displaying your damage like you had +2 all skills even after it wore off. Then when you added the 1 skill point, the game recalculated the display.

4. EnzoMafioso

EnzoMafioso IncGamers Member

Thanks for the replies guys. Here is a screenshot.
    (Here)
    I use frenzy and double attack as skills. Yes, it does go lower for normal attack too, even when I remove all equipment besides a normal, non-magical axe.