Is my Fury/Rabies wolf ready to duel?

Dako

Diabloii.Net Member
Is my Fury/Rabies wolf ready to duel?

My question of the day is the question of if my wolf is ready to duel. I created him with pride and hope, however I'm beginning to have doubts about the way I distributed his skill points. I'm thinking of remaking him.

Here are his base stat points:

Strength: 95
Dexterity: 200
Vitality: 205
Energy: 20(base)

My major concern is I put one too many points into Dexterity. That's about the only concern I have. Do any pros out there think this looks okay?

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
My question of the day is the question of if my wolf is ready to duel. I created him with pride and hope, however I'm beginning to have doubts about the way I distributed his skill points. I'm thinking of remaking him.

Here are his base stat points:

Strength: 95
Dexterity: 200
Vitality: 205
Energy: 20(base)

My major concern is I put one too many points into Dexterity. That's about the only concern I have. Do any pros out there think this looks okay?
depends on what level you are

should have enough just for 75 % block

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Yah it does look like you put to much into dexterity.

Your base str looks good but you only need around 200 -230 dex when level 85 or higher with gear for max block with stormshield.

Dako

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I put points into dexterity about how many dexterity I would be getting from my gear.

I think my final decision, is to remake him.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Well look at it this way... Against some builds like BvB's or an Exiled Zealot (yeah not many around though) you could wear Angelics and still have good block without high Ravenfrosts. I don't know though, just trying to find the positive in the situation.