Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is Magic Arrow a viable 2nd attack?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by vuddu, Feb 21, 2004.

1. vuddu

vuddu IncGamers Member

Is Magic Arrow a viable 2nd attack?

I am creating a Bowazon and using multi-shot. My reason is that I think it is just a cool skill, and I love watching amazons light up the screen with all those arrows.

But I will need a secondary attack. I see quite a few guides suggesting Freezing arrow as the 2nd attack, but I don't really want that. A main reason is that I have two pallys in hell, and the number of Cold Immune creatures is just a pain. I like the idea of an attack that almost nothing is immune to (pure magic - no element).

It has the cool ability of not using any arrows also. But will it be a viable attack as I move into Hell? I have already acquired a Lycander's Aim (with empty socket), and I want to know if I can start sinking points into MA or if it is a complete waste of a tree branch.

Thanks for your thoughts (and explanations, as I am still learning)

Vuddu

2. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

why not use a witch wild bow on the weapon switch? it has a lvl 20 magic arrow... upgrade it to a diamond bow... put OHM OHM in it (eventually) and you have a bow that rivals WF.

im trying to unlock the secrets of witch wold bow myself... many my friends think it is hands down potentially the most powerfull bow in the game.

thnx
    stef

3. YogiRat

YogiRat IncGamers Member

4. vuddu

vuddu IncGamers Member

Is it possible to upgrade WWS (which I do have), if I am not on the Ladder? I don't play ladder, just normal realms. So am I out of luck as far as the upgrade goes?

5. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

Yes afraid so :( The upgrade of uniques from Exceptional to Elite is a ladder only recipe on the Realms and is the main reason I play on the ladder.