Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

is lvl require 95 items useful?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by leoned, Apr 19, 2005.

1. leoned

leoned IncGamers Member

is lvl require 95 items useful?

i craft an ammy with 2 assassin skill with 10fcr, but lvl require 95.
    is it useless? or i should try to use a lower level char to gambel and craft items?

2. valvidia

valvidia IncGamers Member

I'd say its useless dude... i've been running my hammer pally for a year and he just hit lvl 94

3. StarKnight

StarKnight Banned

i dunno. i remember like 3 years ago when i really used to play back in 1.09 it was pretty easy to get to level 95. maybe 3 months of playin jus a few hours a day. but i cant say if its worth anyhting now. it depends if you are level 95 or can find someone level 95 to buy it.

4. Oddity

Oddity IncGamers Member

I'm sure it's worth something, all those botters getting their chars to high levels... :rolleyes:

5. leoned

leoned IncGamers Member

should i use a low level char to craft?

6. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

If you want +2 to all skills (that wold be assasin, sorc, paladin or some other char type) you need a high lvl char to craft for you, the only time you can do with a lower lvl char to craft is when crafting gloves (there is a guide on that in the zon forum).

- D.J.

7. BFD

BFD IncGamers Member

IIRC, 95 is the lowest level a +2 skills ammy can spawn with.

8. dang79

dang79 IncGamers Member

I thought I crafted a few lvl 89 ones.... not too sure, I might be wrong

9. Jimi-

Jimi- IncGamers Member

most of them spawn as lvl 89 required the Ilvl needs to be 90+

10. thegiantturtle

thegiantturtle IncGamers Member

There have been alot of posts about crafting +2 amulets recently. To be sure the amulet you craft has a CHANCE to get +2 skills, you must gamble&craft with a character lvl 93+. The required level for crafted amulets with properties a, b and c will always be higher than the lvl required for a rare amulet with properties a, b, and c. The req lvl is the highest req lvl of all the properties + some factor. I don't feel like searching for how the factor is exactly calculated. For crafted +2 skills amulets, the minimum req lvl will be at least 89. If you got an amulet that requires higher than that, you probably rolled one of the few higher req affixes (example: high leech or charges of a skill).

In short, if you want the best chance at +2 skills, do not lower the lvl of your gambling character below 93. As low as lvl ** you will have a miniscule chance of gamble&crafting a +2 amulet (1/10th the chance of a lvl 93 char), but the req lvl will not be lowered.

(this post assumes that you are gambling and crafting with the same character. If you are just gambling for +2 amulets, you have the best chance at lvl 95+. Lvl 86 is the minimum for any chance [1/10 the chance of a lvl 95 char])

11. pncwd

pncwd IncGamers Member

Well there has been many threads about crafting posted here, so I wont go into that detail. But I will say that if you crafted an ammy that has a lvl 95 rq to use, then that ammy has to have the max mana leech or the max of a leech on it, +2 to skills and fcr will not give you the rq lvl 95 to use. There might be another mod besides the leech mod that makes an item that high of a rq lvl to use but I dont know what or if there is.

The high rq lvl I have seen on an ammy was lvl 89 (crafted that is) but I have seen rq lvl 96 on a crafted blood ring.