Is it still possible to craft godly ammy?

hydrahydra

Diabloii.Net Member
Is it still possible to craft godly ammy?

I've seen duped ammy with insane stats... my question is... is it stil possible to craft them? like +2skills 20fcr resist stats etc.

GreyGhost

Banned
It can be done.

To craft, the formula is (1/2) ilvl + (1/2) clvl to determine the new ilvl. For example finding an ammy in WSK (level 87 = ammy level 43) and using a level 94 character (x1/2 = clvl 47), would give you a level 90 amulet, which afaik can roll the +2 skill mod.

To gamble the +2 skill amulet from a NPC, you need a character level 93 or higher to have the best chance.

-Tempus-

Diabloii.Net Member
you can start to gamble +2 amulets a lev 86 but the odds are low.

i've crafted tons of nice amulets, 2 of the nicer ones were a +2 necro 20%frc with a lot of mods and a +2necro 19%fcr with other mods. then a lot of +2's for other classes with leech and stuff. but i still havent been able to make the +2 pal +15%fcr that i've been after for yrs....

-Tempus-

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
It can be done.

To craft, the formula is (1/2) ilvl + (1/2) clvl to determine the new ilvl. For example finding an ammy in WSK (level 87 = ammy level 43) and using a level 94 character (x1/2 = clvl 47), would give you a level 90 amulet, which afaik can roll the +2 skill mod.
WSK is area_level 85, not 87, so you'd need to be clvl 96 to craft these amulets into ones with +2 skills.

To gamble the +2 skill amulet from a NPC, you need a character level 93 or higher to have the best chance.
-Tempus- said:
Both the above quotes are right. From clvl 86 on, you can gamble +2 amulets. From clvl 93 on, you can gamble an amulet, then craft it, and be sure you have a chance of +2 skills on the craft.

Barnical

Diabloii.Net Member

i've crafted tons of nice amulets, 2 of the nicer ones were a +2 necro 20%frc with a lot of mods and a +2necro 19%fcr with other mods. then a lot of +2's for other classes with leech and stuff. but i still havent been able to make the +2 pal +15%fcr that i've been after for yrs....

-Tempus-
I coulda swore to get a +2 Skills amu, you had to be level 89

From archive of soulesschilds bonemancer guide: "Crafted Amulet(Perfect amethyst + ral rune + jewel + magical amulet): Can possibly spawn with +2 necromancer, 10-20% faster cast, +str/dex, 5-10% mana regen, and a skew of other nice mods. The only downside to this is if you get a +2 nec amulet, the level requirement will always be level 89"

So pretty much in order to craft a +2 skills amu, you have to be level 86 but in order to wear it you have to be 89?

Ozreborn

Diabloii.Net Member
Any way you slice it it is way easier to come by gold through the selling of random items you find, and gamble with a higher char. I have tried (in vain I might add) to craft a "worth keeping" ammy and have gotten no where..........just gamble its cheaper easier and though diminished the chances of uber items still exist.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok just to clear up this mess:
Clvl required to
- Always have a chance of gambling a +2 magic/rare amu: 95
- Always have a chance of +2 skills when crafting a self-gambled amu: 93
- be 100% sure a +2 class magic amu can be a +2class crafted amu: 90
- possibly craft a +2 amu from self gamble: **
- possibly gamble a magic/rare +2 amu: 86
- craft +2 amus from baal amus: 82