Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is It Really Necessary To Have Base Str Equal Item Req. Still? der

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Taajstein, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Taajstein

Taajstein IncGamers Member

Is It Really Necessary To Have Base Str Equal Item Req. Still?

I don't plan on dueling much, but I am going to have a Summoner much to the vein of the commando.

It's possible to equip my Necro without giving him any base strength with help from Annihilus, Mara, Harly and Rings.

This would get me to the 77 strength for Enigma which would power strength for Marrows and Beast.

How exactly does the new "popping" work? If I die and get body with equipment in stash ala 'tards in Public dueling, get 1st body and die again. Leave game. I lose equipment on 2nd body correct?

But what if I don't have enough base str, die, get body guarded and die again, and then leave game? I don't lose equipment, correct?

2. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

you would lose ur first body's equip

then you dont lose equip, however, DO make sure you dont pick up any items else you will lose ur items

3. Taajstein

Taajstein IncGamers Member

So basically if I don't plan on public dueling, and just PvM and PvP with private, honest people, there's no reason to have 138 Base Strength for a Beast 'Zerker.

4. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

nope good luck :)

5. lord_gerbik

lord_gerbik IncGamers Member

My necro has 28 base strength and wears an enigma duskshroud. my annihilus, amulet and circlet all have enough strength on them to add up to 77. as long as you arent doing stuff like putting on a +strength item just to equip the enigma, and then removing and switching that +strength item for something else...you will be fine.

6. Boooyakasha

Boooyakasha IncGamers Member

If you use charm to increase your attribute to use the items, you will appear naked/using fist to other players. It is a display bug nothing important. Just to let you know if you care about your appearance :p

But its fun when people ask me how could I punch arrows out of my fist?