Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is it possible to get elite weapons in gambling?

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by QuickShifter, Apr 6, 2004.

1. QuickShifter

QuickShifter IncGamers Member

Is it possible to get elite weapons in gambling?

Im asking since i need ti find a champion axe and it seems however much i gamble for it (in hell) Anya will never give me the elite version of the axe.

So should i stop gambling and start trading for it.

Thx in adcance for answers

2. igorpotapov

igorpotapov Banned

Yep!
    Read this.
    What is your character level? At levels 90+ everything possible at gambling.

3. QuickShifter

Hi igorpotapov

My necro is lvl 87 and trying to gamble for a champion axe. I need it for the three gem recipe. So i guess i will just have to keep trying then?

4. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

from my crafting experiences in .09:
    about 1 exceptional for every 7 normals, 1 elite for every 12 exceptionals. for heavy/sharkskin/vampirebone gloves

you should be gambling about 20 items at a sitting. you aren't going to get it with just a few gambles.

5. igorpotapov

igorpotapov Banned

You have clvl87, so you can gamble items with level 83-92 if I’m right. Champion Axe has lvl82 as minimum if I’m right again. So you must gamble Great Axes till you find Champ’s. Though the chance for elite items is 33 in 1000, so you need a bit of good luck. Champion Axe has quite a big gamble cost (1,621,590 gold?), so you need a lot of money to!

P.S.#1: You want to use the champion axe by necromancer? Hm. Can you explain his build?
    P.S.#2: May I suggest you Messerschmidt's Reaver? When I find it at first time in my life I was quite impressed with its stats! Another time I find it from Pindleskin wile I was searching my Tal’s Armor. So you can try pindle runs for some champion axes (from socketed to unique). I think zoded ethereal Messer can impress anyone. :)
    P.S.#3: I would not suggest 3Pgems rerolling even for Cruel CA of Quickness, I suggest the blood recipe instead (Axe+Ort+Pruby+Jewel), it can be more impressive. However you need to be rich, crafting runes and PGems are become more and more popular now.

6. QuickShifter

Hi

I am gambling with my necromancer since he is the mf and gold find character but when i find a good champion axe it will go to my werebear. Yes the blood recipe is good, i will try to get one Champion Axe that i will repeatedly roll till it get the cruel and quickness mods and one champion axe for blood recipe.

Messer is good yes but the best thing for were-druids in 1.10 is the potential of speed with the new weapons and recipe's. A bear using a Champion axe of quickness with 2 shael should be able to hit the 5 fps attack. My idea is that a werebear with a very good weapon would be quite the sight. :winner: