Is it possible to change account?

Is it possible to change account?

I's wondering about changing my account to another one, though if I make a new one I'd have two and would probably get banned. :( Isn't there anyway I can "replace" my old account with a new one? :)

5Ws

Banned
Johnny said:
Just make a new account and stop using the old. Thats all.
Do tell the Mods before you switch, I kinda did it without telling them, and they were not too happy about it.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Lazy_BerZerker said:
I's wondering about changing my account to another one, though if I make a new one I'd have two and would probably get banned. :( Isn't there anyway I can "replace" my old account with a new one? :)
PM me with a request to ban this acct and with YOUR NEW ACCT NAME!!! I'll take care of it from there.

ahh thx very much for the replies :) I have a duel tomorrow, but when it's finished I'll continue with getting my account changed to a name that doesn't sound like lady :eek: :D

Freemason

Banned
There once was a real scumbag here - called himself Smeg Head. A real piece of work. He upped and changed his name. Bastard never bothered to tell anybody he was going to do it.

Not that it really mattered, everybody knew instantly who he was. It's hard to miss the bloviatious poobah of the conservatives here :uhhuh:

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
There once was a real scumbag here - called himself Smeg Head. A real piece of work. He upped and changed his name. Bastard never bothered to tell anybody he was going to do it.

Not that it really mattered, everybody knew instantly who he was. It's hard to miss the bloviatious poobah of the conservatives here :uhhuh:
I'll second that ...

Oh ... Hi Smeggy! :innocent: How's the freemasonry/illuminati business going? You located the Arc of the Covenant yet?

;)

Freemason

Banned
It's going great. Unfortunately they don't give you that kind of information without joining one of the various other bodies. Since I'm only commited to the Blue Lodge and in the no-to-distant future the Shrine, looks like I'm not going to know the secret hideyhole of the Ark.

Whaddayaknow, a necro'd thread that actually means something.

Oh ... Hi Smeggy! :innocent: How's the freemasonry/illuminati business going? You located the Arc of the Covenant yet?
Even though I have since joined the York Rite, the location of the Ark is still yet lost. Personally I believe it's long gone.

kernelpops

Diabloii.Net Member
Damn smeg, I think that was about the same time I last posted here, and look at me getting sucked in again.