Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is it poseble to onehit kill Diablo?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Sarion, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Sarion

Sarion Diabloii.Net Member

Hello there.
    Im playing on the new Ladder where I have choosen a Tiger Claw Assassin.
    I have made my self a Challenge where I will onehit kill Diablo before I go for the Q in Act 5.

We are talking about the Red one from normal

What I need to know is are this poseble im not intersted to know that this challenge will take a while becasue that im fully understand that it do.

What gear would you prefere to do this I can see he is weak to fire, cold, lightning and my pysical damage.

Thanks for help
    - Sarion

2. tchan

tchan Diabloii.Net Member

Interesting challenge! According to Arreat Summit, Normal Diablo has 13818 HP.

Assuming he doesn't block your attack and you don't miss, and you're using only Tiger Strike and finish it with Dragon Talon, and you're lvl 24 with max Tiger Strike, lvl 1 Claw Mastery, and lvl 1 Dragon Claw, you'll have a total of +1545% Damage.

And since +100% Damage equals to 2x, so +1545% Damage equals to 11.645x, so to one hit kill Diablo, you'll need to do 1,186 physical damage.

That doesn't sound like something you can do in normal, or even nightmare gear. But then, I only played melee assassin once or twice in my entire life, so I'm not really sure :p Also I'm bad at math. >_>;

3. Marahumm

Marahumm Diabloii.Net Member

If I remember correctly, I believe any of the martial arts orbs floating around you will disappear after a short amount of time. I don't think it'll last from opening the last seal to spawning Diablo, so you might want to get clever with something like going to another waypoint, luring a few monsters around that waypoint, THEN clearing the Chaos Sanctuary to spawn diablo, TP'ing out to go back to the waypoint, build up all of your charges, take the waypoint back (NO TP), take your TP back to diablo, then kicking the hell out of him.