is Herald of Zakarum a good shield to keep ?

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
is Herald of Zakarum a good shield to keep ?

Is the Herald of Zakarum (Ladder) a good shield to keep ? how rare is it ?

What rune should we socket ?

What its market value ?

Is there a shield much better than Herald of Zakarum ?

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes it is a very good shield. As for its rarity, it is very difficult to find but pretty common in reality b/c of all the dupes. As for its value, it depends on its ed and what realm your on. In us west ladder a hoz that is >190 ed goes for about an ist. A hoz is one of the best shields for just about every pally build with the exception of the dreamadin. Socket it with whatever you are lacking in the rest of your equipment. A common choice is the pdiamond. This gives 19 to all resists and is much cheaper than an um which gives 22(imo its a big waste to use ums in shields). Hoped this helped.

UnRegistred

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
Yes it is a very good shield. As for its rarity, it is very difficult to find but pretty common in reality b/c of all the dupes. As for its value, it depends on its ed and what realm your on. In us west ladder a hoz that is >190 ed goes for about an ist. A hoz is one of the best shields for just about every pally build with the exception of the dreamadin. Socket it with whatever you are lacking in the rest of your equipment. A common choice is the pdiamond. This gives 19 to all resists and is much cheaper than an um which gives 22(imo its a big waste to use ums in shields). Hoped this helped.
Nah, mine isn't a dupe.. i found it myself.

Here's the stats

505 Defense
Clvl Req: 42
+2 To Paladin Skills
+2 To Combat Skills
+199% Enhanced Defense
30% Faster Blocking
+30% Chance to Block
+20 to Strength
+20 to Vitality
+20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+50% Resistance To All <--- wow

Are there any better shields ?

Griffin

Diabloii.Net Member
That's a very nice HoZ, 199% ed is worth a lot. I'd use a p diamond / Um rune for resists or a Ber rune for damage reduction...that HoZ is worth the high rune. Upgraded, it makes a great Smite shield as well.